NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Vice Told you in the other thread, I was still feeling optimistic, right?

If we make it to the postseason, we'll have Breshad Perriman and Maxx Williams and maybe even Dennis Pitta and hopefully Triple S won't be hobbling and of course Playoff Flacco, this whole offense should be different...

In the postseason, even with no Suggs, who are you taking over us? The Indianapolis fantasy roster that sucks in the trenches? The Pats who suck on defense or the Steelers who don't even try? This Broncos team? Still thinking this team will be fine in the end, it always is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vice

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
over/under 3 INTs for Jameis Winston in his next game? I say over. What a scrub LOL

B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ''scrambling'' QBS LOL

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Snowman so we signed Jason Babin

Sounds like he'll have more of an impact on my fantasy team name than he will on the field. :quimby:

He sucks and he is totally washed up if he ever really was that good to begin with...

20 sack season confirmed! :sandow:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Expecting this game tonight to be much like the Broncos/Ravens game... if you enjoy soccer, you'll enjoy this :)

It feels super weird benching my 2nd round pick in week 2. :lol1:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Expecting this game tonight to be much like the Broncos/Ravens game... if you enjoy soccer, you'll enjoy this :)

It feels super weird benching my 2nd round pick in week 2. :lol1:

damn that sucks not even played my first round pick, but i have the drug team, hmm need to pick up gates now then

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Broncos offense is pure garbage lol

so just got back from the best brit intistution ever, the local pub (yeah ask for more info), but looks like peyton has like 30yds passing atm in the 2nd quarter

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Someone else can touch that :lol1: This sounds like a perfect chat with GN or Senhor, so I'll sit back with a bag of popcorn just in case :)

aww you just have to sit back with a beer, and go broncos nice pick 6 for KC

Snowman1

Reaction score
believe that counts as 2 TDs on the season for Manning, 0 to the Broncos

Reactions: Vice

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
working well for Nero then at least Peyton has .35 fantasy points so far :henry2:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
... The things love can drive a man to -- the ecstasies, the the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious failures and the glorious victories. -- McCoy, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7