Next Gen Consoles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JoshSmith

Reaction score
How many of you guys have gotten a next gen console? If so which console did you get and do you regret buying it at all?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I have two Wii U's in the house. It will be a very long time yet before I even consider either of the other consoles, as I cannot know what games are to come out unlike Nintendo. Its comforting to know there will be a Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros., and Mario Kart for every console they release.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still waiting it out a few more months until I get a next gen console. Wait for the price to drop and the bugs to be found and fixed. Too many 360s got red ringed for me to even think of getting them early.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The Wii U, XBox One and the PS4 all had weak line ups so I haven't bought any yet just played games like Super Mario 3D Land, Titanfall and Second Son at friend's place who jumped the shark.

I think I'm gonna buy a back up PS3 before I trust wastin' so much money on these yet unwarranted consoles. It's not like my sport titles aren't gonna keep comin' out for the systems I already own.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I have an Xbox One, and to be honest I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Save your money guys. The parties don't work properly, so it's hard to game with friends, the servers to a lot of games don't work, the NAT type always changes, you are always rebooting the console or your router and in general its the most glitched console I have ever had. Yes I regret it 100%

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I have an Xbox One, and to be honest I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Save your money guys. The parties don't work properly, so it's hard to game with friends, the servers to a lot of games don't work, the NAT type always changes, you are always rebooting the console or your router and in general its the most glitched console I have ever had. Yes I regret it 100%

Guess you didn't get several 360s in a roll that went to red ring. You lucky fuckin' bastard.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Guess you didn't get several 360s in a roll that went to red ring. You lucky fuckin' bastard.
I only had one that went to red ring, took a month to get it fixed

Kassidy

Reaction score
Love my One, parties were fixed last update and I am on beta updates and everything works just fine, i don't have any of those problems; 3 X1s in the same house and no problems what so ever.

JoshSmith

Reaction score
Love my One, parties were fixed last update and I am on beta updates and everything works just fine, i don't have any of those problems; 3 X1s in the same house and no problems what so ever.

Would you suggest getting it even though I already have a PS4?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I waited and waited... and I think I'ma take the route I did with the last set.

Start off with Nintendo and then go from there to whatever comes to mind. The Wii U should be in Monday... found a decent deal on Ebay for a new one with the New Super Mario and Super Luigi for 274. So I'ma stick with that one for a while.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
That's the same bundle I got, New Super Mario Bros. U is great, New Super Luigi is just retooling the same levels, designed in a way to take advantage of Luigi's jumping ability.

If you are interested in non-Nintendo games for it, I can recommend ZombiU, & Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(there are also cross platform games like Assassins Creed 3, and Watch Dogs), and from Nintendo Mario World 3D, and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah I'ma be searching for some Wii U games so any recommendations would be welcome.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
As far as exclusives go, right now its pretty slim pickings. I would recommend LoZ: Windwaker, but only if you havnt already played it on the gamecube. Otherwise, you can rely on Nintendo to pump out quality games over time, no doubt Metroid, and Zelda get some love, Mario Kart, & Smash Bros. are always fun games(and with online they should be better). And for the first time since the N64, we are getting great 3rd party developers.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Would you suggest getting it even though I already have a PS4?

Only if you want the exclusives, I have both but for me I won't pay for PS+ so all my multiplayer games are on One since I have live paid off till 2017 and my single player games are PS4. It is all personal preference but if you can, I'd suggest owning both, no reason not to.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler