• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Next Big Thing (Paul Burchill)

Fatal 55

Great Gimmick (Ripper)... Amazing for his size in the ring... very unique shtick work... This guy has it all in his favour. I missed him the first time round in WWE but after searching the web for vids & pics i can't wait for his re-debut ! * knowing Vince's deal with bigger guys, Burchill could be the next big main eventer like Batista for WWE.

The Potential for a Burchill - Punk Feud in ECW for the title is amazing !

8.5 or a 9 /10

he's agile, and powerful. looks like he bulked up quite a bit since he was the rated ARRRR superstar. i hope he is moved up to ecw soon.

J

I agree with you Montana 8.5/10...I like him when he was on WWE the first time...and can't wait to see him back...He's awsome...Plus i love his finisher...

LKP

Paul is a good addition to wwe i think.And a run on s.down now as a monster heel can do him good. With his size and power and that c4 he will be a good top heel and midcarder.

The Ripper

This isnt his best match but anyother match that has looked decent has been removed.
Promo:
[yt]u1dsyX2i9yc[/yt]

Match:
[yt]J6UPIznkuQw[/yt]

Christian

8, i liked him in wwe but one day mark henry wrecked him and i havent seen him since. love his finishers

straight_edge76

IMO he is a 9 or so, in the wwe's eyes it may be different

ECW- 8.5 or 9/10
SD- 7.5 or 8/10
Raw- 5 or 6/10