Next Big Thing (Paul Burchill)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Great Gimmick (Ripper)... Amazing for his size in the ring... very unique shtick work... This guy has it all in his favour. I missed him the first time round in WWE but after searching the web for vids & pics i can't wait for his re-debut ! * knowing Vince's deal with bigger guys, Burchill could be the next big main eventer like Batista for WWE.

The Potential for a Burchill - Punk Feud in ECW for the title is amazing !

Reaction score
8.5 or a 9 /10

he's agile, and powerful. looks like he bulked up quite a bit since he was the rated ARRRR superstar. i hope he is moved up to ecw soon.

J

I agree with you Montana 8.5/10...I like him when he was on WWE the first time...and can't wait to see him back...He's awsome...Plus i love his finisher...

LKP

Paul is a good addition to wwe i think.And a run on s.down now as a monster heel can do him good. With his size and power and that c4 he will be a good top heel and midcarder.

The Ripper

Reaction score
This isnt his best match but anyother match that has looked decent has been removed.
Promo:
[yt]u1dsyX2i9yc[/yt]

Match:
[yt]J6UPIznkuQw[/yt]

Christian

Reaction score
8, i liked him in wwe but one day mark henry wrecked him and i havent seen him since. love his finishers

straight_edge76

IMO he is a 9 or so, in the wwe's eyes it may be different

ECW- 8.5 or 9/10
SD- 7.5 or 8/10
Raw- 5 or 6/10