New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I know what a governer is, it's just usually pretty bad form to give one to scum - it rewards them for being lynched. Game was basically lost on Day 2
It wasn’t though, as I’ve already explain to you when I showed you the phase breakdown. If gip didn’t die. You had a very easy path to victory. All you had to do was just not myslynch one more time.

Maybe this is also a sectional thing, but where most of these players came from WF they actually almost exclusively gave governor to mafia because for some reason they thought town governors are stupid.

The problem with games of this size is a serial killer can seriously alter the balance. This killer in this game only killed town and then they died. They never were able to kill a mafia player so they’re already hurt the game but the game was balance to make it so that. Mafia weren’t at a disadvantage from the very beginning if he hit one and the governor had a virgin role they would’ve also stop their own kill that night when he did eventually get lynched it’s all counter balanced.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i don't want to press unignore, so am i being put down by players who didn't even play the game?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ah, you baited me into one more response. Congratulations. I guess this is the full Jeff experience.

You want to know why I said what I did? Because literally everyone in my circle has said they refuse to play with you. You are that unpopular, and now instead of proving me wrong and making me look like a jerk for saying that, you've instead proved that to be true. And as long as you continue to play games the way you do, this entire section will likely be inoperable because of the vast group that just refuses to play with you. Now myself included.

Is that what you want to here? That you're so unlikeable that nearly the entire population of players have absolutely no interest in playing games with you?

One of the main reasons I didn't pull from this game is because I know people would've repped out if you subbed in for me. And it basically would've killed the game. I didn't want to do that to Smark, so I stayed in. You don't have to worry about "ruining my life" because I promise you that I will not sign up for a game as long as you're playing. It wouldn't be an enjoyable game to me, and I honestly don't care about this game THAT much to make the sacrifice.

Maybe one day you'll realize how truly unlikeable and insufferable you come across.

lmao you dont speak for the majority of people. while i am sorry you and some others feel that way, this is extremely out to lunch. I dont play that much different then the vast majority of how people played this game, Ultra included. I saw plenty of ppl calling each other dumb in this game, people just like to have a scapegoat, and since im loud and dont care about backlash, that would be me.

so while im sorry u feel that way, this comes off extremely soft and cowardly. and now, im gonna make sure to sign up to every single game and prove to you how very wrong you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
When sully started talking about it taking two shots to kill ghost face and how he assumed scum had something similar I was like “fuck all! If I claim governor, I’m outed”. Damn sully knowing his Scream stuff

Speaking of this, I was CONVINCED that Man was Kirby when he said FBI Agent.

Had @Sky known the movies she would've been able to call bullshit on Man right there, but I'm assuming she doesn't so Man got away with it. I would've defended Man 100% as guaranteed town over anyone, until Sky's flip.

Ultra

Reaction score
It wasn’t though, as I’ve already explain to you when I showed you the phase breakdown. If gip didn’t die. You had a very easy path to victory. All you had to do was just not myslynch one more time.

Maybe this is also a sectional thing, but where most of these players came from WF they actually almost exclusively gave governor to mafia because for some reason they thought town governors are stupid.

The problem with games of this size is a serial killer can seriously alter the balance. This killer in this game only killed town and then they died. They never were able to kill a mafia player so they’re already hurt the game but the game was balance to make it so that. Mafia weren’t at a disadvantage from the very beginning if he hit one and the governor had a virgin role they would’ve also stop their own kill that night when he did eventually get lynched it’s all counter balanced.

My question is still unanswered - a governor ends the day. How can I counter the governer ending the day with execute? Just getting there first?

An execute is the scummiest fucking claim on earth - I utilized it in such a way to clear myself

I used it when it was "redundant", but the only case it wasn't redundant is if I were to try and make a wagon happen over a townie's objection. In other words, I'm not really sure what the critique here is.

• Haha
Reactions: The Gipper

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
thats a relief then lol. Lets keep the positive mafia vibes going - and get the next game filled. And then we have Mando's on the horizon

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My question is still unanswered - a governor ends the day. How can I counter the governer ending the day with execute? Just getting there first?

An execute is the scummiest fucking claim on earth - I utilized it in such a way to clear myself

I used it when it was "redundant", but the only case it wasn't redundant is if I were to try and make a wagon happen over a townie's objection. In other words, I'm not really sure what the critique here is.
I don't think anyone is saying it is DIRECT counter to be used against the Governor. You can use it on a different day to just force through a lynch, which is the opposite of stopping one. If the votes were split and you were certain that someone was mafia and those not voting with you were just not seeing it, that is the best time to drop it as town. Mafia can't do shit about that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang, what was your role?
The psychiatrist if I looked into the SK they would become town.

I also mentioned the SK first and thought that Man could have been town based on his role and thought of Kirby myself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.