New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
imagine if Lethal is a direct counter claim too Sky - hence why a need to rush the lynch.
Imagine if Lethal is Johns partner and has some sort of lynch stopped that would save him

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I am driving and can't read back, what was your role claim?
not my claim. John's has role claimed. Sky has only info claimed. I think this is very hasty and rushed

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
imagine if Lethal is a direct counter claim too Sky - hence why a need to rush the lynch.
This post is the REDDEST flag for me, and I'll tell you why.

It's common, I've found, to have a tracker and a rolewatcher, or a watcher and a roletracker, on opposite sides of a Mafia game. The rolewatcher/roletracker being the scum one. I now get a strong feeling that Juice is waiting for Lethal so he can claim the role opposite to mine (whether it's legit or fake), and insinuate that my role is the scum balance to his, when really it's the other way around.

It's why Juice is so insistent that I full role claim, so that Lethal doesn't screw it up.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u

It's common, I've found, to have a tracker and a rolewatcher, or a watcher and a roletracker, on opposite sides of a Mafia game. The rolewatcher/roletracker being the scum one. I now get a strong feeling that Juice is waiting for Lethal so he can claim the role opposite to mine (whether it's legit or fake), and insinuate that my role is the scum balance to his, when really it's the other way around.

It's why Juice is so insistent that I full role claim, so that Lethal doesn't screw it up.

I agree with you that if John flips mafia it's very likely that Lethal and Jango are the other two.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
lol you think me and Lethal would really have an arguement in the fashion were did, as scum partners? with mod invertention?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Welcome to the “Juice is mafia” train, we have snacks.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
your unwillingness to claim your role - really makes me sus you here.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

is this you're role?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
your unwillingness to claim your role - really makes me sus you here.
At this point, there's no need for her to. It'd only help mafia strategize for tonight.

Also, by the way if John was bus driven and Sky watched Grim wouldn't the bus driver have had to target both John and Grim, and therefore she'd have seen that action as well?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
lol you think me and Lethal would really have an arguement in the fashion were did, as scum partners? with mod invertention?
That does tie into my you having multiple distraction ideas.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The answers will come after you're gone - I don't want to make things easier for scum
Convenient answer

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u

If we still had a roleblocker and SS wasn't killed, do you think Lethal or Juice would be one to roleblock?

Or John if he survives this lynch (because I gurantee you there's a deathrpoof GF)

Status
Not open for further replies.