New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Why would he vote you? If Sky is lying he's the only one who'd know for sure. Why would he vote you over her?
Oh I’m sorry, you thinking about voting Sky at any point today? It’s either me or him who’s getting lynched, that’s clear as day so he might as well help himself, I don’t blame that on him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Similarly to my response to Gipper...

Why are you still interested in the Gipper vote when Sky should be your #1 target at this point if you know she's lying?
Oh I think they're a mafia team but now she'll have to come up with some sort of lie about why she still suspect gipper but can't ignore info on me bs I wanted to see how well she did. Not really important I won't believe her either way.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He would need to be lying about knowing there is an SK in this game, which would make his claim fake.

That would fix the scum team as me, Mando, and Ultra according to you @Sully - do you really think this?
He can be town telling the truth I never said Man was a lock for mafia as right now my lock is you and gipper. I already stated how you could be piggybacking on his info.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Oh I’m sorry, you thinking about voting Sky at any point today? It’s either me or him who’s getting lynched, that’s clear as day so he might as well help himself, I don’t blame that on him.

Since John is claiming Sky is outright lying and not even making an excuse for targeting Grim, yes it's him or Sky.

If we lynched you and you flipped town we'd still be in the same exact spot with him and Sky. It'd be a bad move.
He would need to be lying about knowing there is an SK in this game, which would make his claim fake.

That would fix the scum team as me, Mando, and Ultra according to you @Sully - do you really think this?

...No, I don't think Man is on the same team as Ultra. He might be on the same team as you though and I'm just tunnelling back on Ultra for tunnelling me.

Either way, I don't see a need to hold my vote back any longer. If you actually are making a play then props to you because it's a legendary move.

Official vote: John

Ultra

Reaction score
I don't like how this is being rushed by Sky and I don't like how dismissive Ultra is of my theory on why she'd be lying.

I did the math. If there's another two kill night with a mislynch it's 3-4.

I almost am 95% sure that at least one GF is going to be BP/LP. Ghostface is notorious for taking multiple shots to take down (aim for the head). If they can manipulate it the right way they could totally play the numbers when it's 3-4 with a death proof perk and win right there.

1) A 3-4 isn't a game closer
2) If there's any more kills around they'd go to Sky after a mislynch
3) Mafia are risk averse and in practice, rarely do this sort of thing to trade themselves off

If the game closes out after 2 mislynches that's the fault of the host and frankly the game is probably not winnable anyways, this is bad reasoning

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
@Sky why haven't you answered why you targeted grim?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1) A 3-4 isn't a game closer
2) If there's any more kills around they'd go to Sky after a mislynch
3) Mafia are risk averse and in practice, rarely do this sort of thing to trade themselves off

If the game closes out after 2 mislynches that's the fault of the host and frankly the game is probably not winnable anyways, this is bad reasoning
A 3-4 ratio is Lylo.

If they can make sure the death proof GF gets targeted and survives, they can kill the 4th and it's 3-3, mafia wins.

IF Sky is making a play I assume she's the one who's DP.

But like I said, honestly at this point I have to go with the Occam's razor and assume it's the simpler answer instead of working myself into a shoot. Plus if Sky is making the play she deserves the win at that point.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also y’all are too much into the idea that I would advocate anyone to sacrifice themselves for me on day 2. That would leave one person due to Sullivan’s count of 3 mafia right?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also y’all are too much into the idea that I would advocate anyone to sacrifice themselves for me on day 2. That would leave one person due to Sullivan’s count of 3 mafia right?
Like y’all know the skill levels of me and Sky at this game. You think we would risk that instead of just throwing me to the wolves?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
You're assuming mafia isn't absolutely stacked. So far we've had a town bomb, a town roleblocker, a town cop, supposedly a town tracker, and I also know what my role is too

GFs in Smarks games have always been OP and this is a game based on a GF team that's supposed to be the most dangerous ever. They're going to have a ton of shit. And so far aside from a double kill, which may be an Indy vig or may not, we haven't seen anything of what mafia has.

No way they're all vanilla

Ultra

Reaction score
[Vote lynch McHenry]

Actually with night talk I don't mind getting a lynch through with quickly as much

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
very wary that this is an info vs. role claim. And Lethal hasn't posted.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
imagine if Lethal is a direct counter claim too Sky - hence why a need to rush the lynch.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team