New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sky and Juice? I don’t recall seeing them have a tiff in the past, but that’s not to say they haven’t. Fwiw, sky was one of (if not the) first person to want to get away from a Juice vote in this game.
Yeah I may be thinking wrong and when I say tiff it's a title for tat thing. It may have been to stay away from it as I think she has changed her game play up.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Sky and Juice? I don’t recall seeing them have a tiff in the past, but that’s not to say they haven’t. Fwiw, sky was one of (if not the) first person to want to get away from a Juice vote in this game.

They have in at least two games I've been a part of.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What do you want me to do, Man? What’s up, bud, let’s chat.
I think the majority of your posts are more of a commentary and reacting to things that are happening around you as opposed to actually trying to solve and find mafia.

You’ve done a couple of posts that aren’t like that, of course, but I think you’re hanging back a bit.

Reactions: Ultra

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
They have in at least two games I've been a part of.
Alright. Entirely possible that I either A) Forgot (wouldn't shock me) or B) Died before it turned into anything that would've stuck in my memory.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
SS based his position on me being a naturally careless person (apparently) which goes against how I’ve played in the last several games that I’ve played here - none of which he has participated in.

Think this post designed to dismiss my opinion based on something out of my control and pretty inconsequential based on the number of games we played with each other before the last handful of months. Guessing you survived the day (think I saw you posting and think day ended from mod post) so hope you're going to be good.

Also have questions about the hot headed post after me accusing you of being overly restrained. Think maybe that was genuine but not sure.

Well what do you think about him having suspicious based on absolutely nothing?

He’s said he has suspicions but has been completely unable to actually say why.

Think it's reasonable but unrealistic to expect a properly thought out answer from omb in mafia.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ok. Was it sky or Juice that Lethal always seemed to target when scum and argue with? I struggle with him and even being a scum mate of his I struggle to read him. Mainly due to how he seems aggressive in his posting style.

I mean, Lethal and Sky butt heads all the time regardless of alignment. I'm a bit surprised that they haven't actually fought, but that may also be the benefit of time and cooler heads prevailing between one another.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yes and no? She's aggressive as town usually and doesn't necessarily care about how others view her votes. I think one of the things that were her biggest scum tell was when she happily voted with the crowd without actually making much of a push on others.
And also would you she is reserved this game then based upon this assessment of her and how she has played?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Think this post designed to dismiss my opinion based on something out of my control and pretty inconsequential based on the number of games we played with each other before the last handful of months. Guessing you survived the day (think I saw you posting and think day ended from mod post) so hope you're going to be good.

Also have questions about the hot headed post after me accusing you of being overly restrained. Think maybe that was genuine but not sure.

Think it's reasonable but unrealistic to expect a properly thought out answer from omb in mafia.
We lynched OMB and he ended up town.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
And also would you she is reserved this game then based upon this assessment of her and how she has played?

I've already stated this, but in a word, yes, I think she's been a bit more reserved this game on reflection.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I mean, Lethal and Sky butt heads all the time regardless of alignment. I'm a bit surprised that they haven't actually fought, but that may also be the benefit of time and cooler heads prevailing between one another.
Ok good so it was Sky not Juice with Lethal because one of them was stuck in my head and that's why I asked you last night why you liked Lethal. Which is why I went and read back and felt ok.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The thing that's currently throwing me for a loop is Sky not wanting a D1 Juice lynch (which is fair but also, if it happens, it happens), distancing herself from voting Juice despite sussing her, but then Juice flipping it and going "Oh Grim's gonna make it me vs. Sky", despite at the time Sky not really being on my radar.

Please tell me I'm overthinking this, but this all feels like TMI.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I've already stated this, but in a word, yes, I think she's been a bit more reserved this game on reflection.
My fault I didn't catch that. Thanks.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The thing that's currently throwing me for a loop is Sky not wanting a D1 Juice lynch (which is fair but also, if it happens, it happens), distancing herself from voting Juice despite sussing her, but then Juice flipping it and going "Oh Grim's gonna make it me vs. Sky", despite at the time Sky not really being on my radar.

Please tell me I'm overthinking this, but this all feels like TMI.
I was actually going to do a read back when I had a bit more time to see if you had mentioned Sky. I didn't recall you really talking about sky as a target, but thought maybe I had missed something. I suppose I could chalk it up to more random Juice scenario creation, but at some point, saying "that's just early game Juice" is going to bite us in the ass.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So I decided to go back and see why the OMB vote started.
:hmm

This actually an interesting post from OMB in hindsight now that we're in the current situation.
I didn't really see anything to warrant this statement
Wrt this OMB post btw interesting how he feels good about Juice, but also says he'd be willing to vote Man.

I'm curious about both decisions actually. I don't particularly think there's anything that makes Juice towny at the moment so I'm curious about his reasoning.

Him saying he's willing to vote Man and not really going through with it all day vibes.
He's willing to vote Man which seems to make grim start going after him
Current town core is now updated to you, SS, Gip, Sully, Lethal.

Would vote Man or OMB for now.
Now he's willing to vote Man too? but hasn't taken the vote off of OMB why not?

So @Bobby Barrows maybe I missed it but why did you not lay off OMB when you started sussing Man aswell?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So I decided to go back and see why the OMB vote started.

I didn't really see anything to warrant this statement

He's willing to vote Man which seems to make grim start going after him

Now he's willing to vote Man too? but hasn't taken the vote off of OMB why not?

So @Bobby Barrows maybe I missed it but why did you not lay off OMB when you started sussing Man aswell?
My vote was already on Man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.