New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
can you explain where grim took up town leader?
- look at comment in regards to viewpoint on flavour spec
- look at post count

its really not that deep.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I prefer leaders to be people who actually post and are active. Not sure what that's like with this crowd.

Blaine how have you been doing by the way?
Fine. Getting over grief, tryna reestablish myself mentally. I'm doing better but still some bad hits

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
- look at comment in regards to viewpoint on flavour spec
- look at post count

its really not that deep.
Post count means nothing on town leadership. He's just point stuff out. You are so surefire on Barry establishing himself as team leader with nothing but two vague reasons

Reactions: Lethal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i did use MDC yes in the fed - when i was active

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
im just going to go afk, until more people show up.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think much of that conversation was alignment-indicative, truth being told. As other said, it just seemed like people were having different opinions on the game mechanics and what would or wouldn't be within the rules as stated in the PM. Was useful to have some clarification from Smark.

Was anyone really rounding on Juice and starting to get the wheels turning on a lynch? I wouldn't say that was the case at all, and I don't think a difference in opinion on the flavour spec discussion would have really been enough to get that lynch anywhere anyway. Therefore, Sky jumping to Juice's defence like that when there was no real danger was a bit odd to me. However, again, if Sky feels like Juice is unfairly ganged up on and yeeted early for little reason, I get why. I don't think that was the case here at all, though.

On Grim leading town and those discussion points, I'd expect Grim to be a loud voice regardless of alignment. I don't think him being one of the more active players in the early stages says anything. I'm more interested in what his posts say as opposed to how many of them there are.

@Bobby Barrows whilst I've said above that I think the discussion thus far has been mainly centred around game mechanics, has any of it given you any early reads?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Was anyone really rounding on Juice and starting to get the wheels turning on a lynch? I wouldn't say that was the case at all, and I don't think a difference in opinion on the flavour spec discussion would have really been enough to get that lynch anywhere anyway.
No, but the way Grim was talking to Juice, I feel that it could have escalated at some point and ended in an exchange of votes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don't think much of that conversation was alignment-indicative, truth being told. As other said, it just seemed like people were having different opinions on the game mechanics and what would or wouldn't be within the rules as stated in the PM. Was useful to have some clarification from Smark.

Was anyone really rounding on Juice and starting to get the wheels turning on a lynch? I wouldn't say that was the case at all, and I don't think a difference in opinion on the flavour spec discussion would have really been enough to get that lynch anywhere anyway. Therefore, Sky jumping to Juice's defence like that when there was no real danger was a bit odd to me. However, again, if Sky feels like Juice is unfairly ganged up on and yeeted early for little reason, I get why. I don't think that was the case here at all, though.

On Grim leading town and those discussion points, I'd expect Grim to be a loud voice regardless of alignment. I don't think him being one of the more active players in the early stages says anything. I'm more interested in what his posts say as opposed to how many of them there are.

@Bobby Barrows whilst I've said above that I think the discussion thus far has been mainly centred around game mechanics, has any of it given you any early reads?
I'm more likely thinking that Gip is a town lean off this exchange. While I don't care much for his candor, I do think that his relative lack of paying attention to the main page and not really caring otherwise sounds like Town Gip to me. Town Gip really doesn't give a fuck about a lot.

Scum Gip is way more careful about how he presents himself.

Reactions: Lethal
Status
Not open for further replies.