New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
especially because im Scum reading Sully, and Ultra's point seem to making sense

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
No because I'm having a really shitty night and I thought this was going to be a game that wasn't toxic, and I can already see it building up and I'm just not going to do it where I'm going back and forth with someone like Sayer and not actually enjoying the game.

Maybe it is an overreaction and sorry but I just don't have the energy or the motivation for it.
Take the rest of the night off then dude. Nothing’s gonna happen while you’re out, atleast sleep on it before deciding, you know better than making a decision on emotion alone.

Ultra

Reaction score
Fuck it.

Official Vote: OMB

People who know me know I tend to stand by information more than reads and getting rid of OMB gives us the most information right now. We got a hour left, that’s who I’m going with.

This is why I’m not liking her right now. She’s trying her hardest to distract from the OMB lynch even saying to vote her instead so we get a no lynch, she wants a no lynch.

@Prison Dom can you explain to me how you arrived at this thought?

Your vote on OMB implies it's for information but it doesn't seem like you're really suspecting him - yet you basically insinuate Juice/OMB are scum buddies and she's trying to distract from a lynch. How did you get here?

Really, really bad. I don't like how the first vote wasn't bold. I think McHenry has played enough games to know the system on that by now. He didn't change it until Gip pointed it out. I know we were up against the deadline on that one, but I'd be really curious to know how close he was cutting it with that hammer.

This is a pretty quick fold into pointing the finger following the lynch, there's pretty much 0 pause or assessment before you're already onto the next suspect following the flip, which is a bit concerning.

More or less caught up, a few players have kind of slided out of my notice like wang so I'll do some ISO's next.

Ultra

Reaction score
General observation - Juice has gotten piled on by basically every player in the game by my count, but didn't ever seem close to lynch territory, which is kind of bizarre. There's been acknowledgment that she has off day 1's as town but is still getting ragdolled around. Unless her scum team is also participant would seem like positionally it makes more sense for her to be town here. I get the impression some players can be farming her for content if she's mistake prone.

Ultra

Reaction score
There’s games where Wang isn’t quiet?

Because you’re scum reading off Wang making a couple of jokes about my username and remarks about the Scream movies lol

Like don’t get me wrong, I can never read Wang, he’s my achilles heel in these games. But I really don’t see anything about his posts that imply ANYTHING about the game lol

Dom could you also explain your position here a bit more?

Ultra

Reaction score
Specifically, what is your position on Wang here, what's his usual behavior, why is he your "Achilles heel", and what about that read bothers you

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Watch your tone when you're speaking to me.

First and foremost, this is a loaded question - it's framed presuming I decided to arbitrarily pick out your comments to focus on, which makes no sense. I am reading up and giving my impressions as I go. You're implying I have an agenda, if you don't buy my stated reasons for commenting on those posts, then there's nothing more I can say.

(Frankly, even if I was scum, I'd be giving takes based on what I was reading and not some preloaded plan on who to pick on, but w/e)

Secondly, what is "wasteful" about giving my takes on early posts? There's not a fucking expiration date lass. Sounds like you're feeling a bit nervous your posts are shit and you're coming up with some dumb excuse for why I shouldn't catch up.
Watch your tone? What did he even say that caused you to say that?

You know that you’re not actually Heisenberg, right?

Is there any reason why your entry into the game has been focused on like two players in particular, and it’s only mine and Sully’s posts that you’ve gone back and dissected and only been critical of?

You’ve entered with a clear agenda and it’s turned the slot that Blaine had from one I was leaning town on to the other way. I don’t think you’re viewing anything with an open mind and you came in with clear targets.

Ultra

Reaction score
Watch your tone? What did he even say that caused you to say that?

You know that you’re not actually Heisenberg, right?

Is there any reason why your entry into the game has been focused on like two players in particular, and it’s only mine and Sully’s posts that you’ve gone back and dissected and only been critical of?

You’ve entered with a clear agenda and it’s turned the slot that Blaine had from one I was leaning town on to the other way. I don’t think you’re viewing anything with an open mind and you came in with clear targets.

...Let me ask you for amusement, how does that even work, in your head?

You think I role scum and, before even reading the game, have a hitlist I'm out to kneecap? That makes no sense. Even as scum I'm going to react to posts and information flexibly, I'm not going to go in and decide "I'm going to case X and Y" when I haven't even read a lick of the game. Why did I pick out your posts in particular? Because I thought they were suspect. Silly question. Would you be asking this if I named any other combination of suspects? Of course not - this is a self centered position.

If I had a clear agenda, why did I change positions on you as I caught up more? Probably because you didn't really think about this all too much.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
...Let me ask you for amusement, how does that even work, in your head?

You think I role scum and, before even reading the game, have a hitlist I'm out to kneecap? That makes no sense. Even as scum I'm going to react to posts and information flexibly, I'm not going to go in and decide "I'm going to case X and Y" when I haven't even read a lick of the game. Why did I pick out your posts in particular? Because I thought they were suspect. Silly question. Would you be asking this if I named any other combination of suspects? Of course not - this is a self centered position.

If I had a clear agenda, why did I change positions on you as I caught up more? Probably because you didn't really think about this all too much.

I didn't say or suggest you rolled into a scum role at all. I understand that you switched stances slightly the further you progressed, but it was a very aggressive opening which was primarily targeted at two people, one of which happened to be me. "Don't speak to me in that tone" was wild and needlessly antagonistic, because there was nothing wrong with how Sully responded to you from what I can see. He was simply challenging your position.

A question, though. If you haven't read any of the game - by your own admission - and you've never played or interacted with me before, how are you so confident that I would have made the same comments if they were about someone else?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I said that you turned a slot I was leaning town on to the other way, which if it was not clear, was not me saying that you're definitely scum, but the style of entrance was not a town one for me. Still reading back on everything else you've said.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
im confused why different players are given different level of allowance for what they can and can't say. just feels very dishonest

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
from other players.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
people far more interested in one line that Ultra has said - rather than all the content has generated.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
in a similar way - that when I used a certain acronym and was met with outrage.

another player used that term, and there was zero bounce back. just worth pointing out, in case objections are being used to manipulate scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.