New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Except me, I'm pretty much carried by the 1 time in a million I get a power role and use it well
Odd, because I see you as a really good player. When we were huddling in the maf chat at the beginning of the game, you were one of the names I talked about as someone we needed to kill early.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Except me, I'm pretty much carried by the 1 time in a million I get a power role and use it well
Ma’am, is two of my games in a row you crushed.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That's my big problem when I draw vanilla town. I feel like I have no real ability to help, so I just throw a vote down with whoever I trust and hope for the best. I'm a horrible VT player.

Blaze, in my first game here, I sent a message to "The South" in the Civil War game...and posted it in the game thread. Fortunately, I hadn't mentioned any of my scum mates, but I cleared 2-3 townies in a single message.

Grim woulda made it further if he hadn't said he was voting McHenry before D2. John with a SK tagged him for it.

As far as your second point, everyone is gonna have more bad reads than good in most games. When you're basing it off typed words on a forum, I think you're gonna miss more than you hit.

Having said that, playing with the caliber of players here has helped me a ton. My first game (last game at WC), I was the town drunk (vanilla townie) and I legit thought I needed to post like I was drunk. Had no idea what I was doing. Gip mentioned not liking my posts on D1, and I went into full defensive mode. Fell apart right off the bat lol
As Vanilla town your role is to get Mafia to target you because guess what you dobhave power it's a vote but if they believe you have something you die instead of a role that can help the town out in some ways but your conversations can help them deduce who is scum and who is town.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think you did really well this game. You were able to keep your cool and not overly focus on getting pulled into things. So you could read rhe game better. When you don't you tend vote willy nilly which hurts you in games but you did excellent this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff is cool just don't let him make you choose at end game when he is scum as he will post 90000 post before you can think and you just vote to get the misery of the spam posts over with so you lose.

:ortonout couldn't be me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
:ortonout couldn't be me
That burns me and to this day I will not ever in a game have you anything but null until I can tell what you are doing or how you are playing.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I feel it was kismet for this game to be made. When they made the decision to have four different killers in a single movie with three of them were aligned, and one of them was by themselves. This is the only movie in the franchise where I was able to just take the general set up from the movie itself just one movie and make it a mafia game. My first scream game was based on the first four movies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh Blaine if you see this buddy. I hope you are ok and hope things get better for you.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think you did really well this game. You were able to keep your cool and not overly focus on getting pulled into things. So you could read rhe game better. When you don't you tend vote willy nilly which hurts you in games but you did excellent this game.

Honestly, not getting pulled into that chaos on the night following the McHenry lynch took some skill. And that’s not a shot at Juice if you read this.

Reactions: Wangman Page

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also found unique ways to flip spec. I knew if someone had seen the movie they were know that Kirby was an FBI agent, but I gave the FBI agent role to man to one punish that spec, but also because his character more closely identified with the actual role because he was the one who actually found and killed a serial killer while Kirby was mostly tracking, phone calls and stuff like that in the movie so that’s what she was a tracker.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You do well with your set-ups and design games well. It was a fun game although I didn't help. Thanks Smark.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That burns me and to this day I will not ever in a game have you anything but null until I can tell what you are doing or how you are playing.

I understand lol, not to toot my own horn but I do think I'm very dangerous in lylo as scum n I'm very good a defense. I haven't been mislynched as town in almost...2 years?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like to think I'm p obv town when town though, I'm sure some ppl know my tells by now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My one and only death in mafia was my first game and it was because of me hiding behind scum and using my role perfectly. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I understand lol, not to toot my own horn but I do think I'm very dangerous in lylo as scum n I'm very good a defense. I haven't been mislynched as town in almost...2 years?
Yeah since I didn't play many games with you guys after that because of plast members I didn't say much and just came and left a game here and there. It put a huge dent in my confidence in game play but the games I did play here helped me in WC when we played there because I learned new ways to do or handle things.

So I did learn and to what SS said in the beginning of the game about I was scum. We had a solid year of about 15 games where I was mafia in about 10 of them I probably do better a scum than town as town I feel like I can't get ahold of what people intentions are and struggle to read things at times and then other times it's like nope this person is playing weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.