New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Alright if Lethal is town you can open scum now

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey @Prison Dom why are you meekly liking posts from the sideline of this discussion instead of doing something.
Do you happen to recall whose posts he was liking? I'm not sure he'd be that sloppy, but it seems worth looking at.
Well we had two kills are you sure it was Grim they killed and not SS. Either way we can't speculate who killed who yet with two kills
Is Wang trying to plant seeds of doubt on what Sky said she saw here?
Not saying Gip is not scum but my last memory of Gip being scum is that he is coward and won't post and then hides out.

If what I just read and Ultra had a question for him and he hasn't answered it that leans more to scum Gip and he cowers from the confrontation.
I started going through his posts late last night, and the sentiment that he said a lot without saying much of anything certainly has some merit. I made it through the first few pages, and based on my quick survey, His first four posts were talking about games on WC, throwing the flavor question, referencing some game he lost in. The next 10 or so were a debate with Grim about the importance of theme spec. Then, he reverted back to talking about WC games for a few posts. There were a few posts about the game (5 or less), then a string of jokes about Juice's "lone wolf" thing, called me an old guy. A couple posts to make a "Ghost Face" gif joke. That's as far as I made it on the read back of his posts. I still have 2.5 or so pages to go through.
Also worth noting Wang put town lean on every player except me, which he's wrong about.

Wang you realize there's three mafia in the game? You're wrong about me and you're wrong about 3 of your town reads.

I suggest you revaluate carefully.
With Sully being dead, this merits some conversation once we get rid of Lethal.
im going out for a few hours. if by some nonsense i return, and you've actually rushed a lynch again smh.
So you don't want a rushed lynch again (even though the first lynch that you complained about the speed of got rid of a SK who killed our cop, yet you vote immediately after Sky who you've openly said you don't think is town. Got it.
the dots and dashes inbetween spell out the word watcher
Did you truly believe that anyone was gonna check morse code to see what you were trying to say? Honest question, even though I'm assuming I'll get a cryptic "all I can do is provide the info, it's up to everyone else what they do with it" thing here.
Jango Fett - Watcher
Mandalorian - FBI Agent
Sky - Tracker?
Ultra - Not claimed
Tommy Bedlam - Not claimed
Prison Dom - Not claimed
People's Wang - Not claimed
Lethal Jade - Not claimed

Dom > Wang > Tommy > Lethal would roughly be my order of preference
I'll happily claim at any time. If we want me to wait for a turn in a certain order, that's cool.
Juice folded into that vote rather quickly after all of the doubt put on Sky yesterday

At risk of defending possible scum, Veto'ing being too hasty with the vote since it's lylo. Sky's vote can stay as she's either town with a correct result or mafia faking one. Any other vote puts the lynch in quickhammer territory
Yep. After being against what she considered a rushed lynch.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i mean - anyone curious could of solved the morse code claim i made.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
….Shit Juice is town, isn’t she? Oh fucking hell.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I actually visited Sully last night - but was role blocked and got no result. Which means Sky can't have been roleblocked if they are town.
31c4702803259612dd0cb78d08e689587251ecb7.pnj

Welcome to New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia!
The four Woodsboro survivors have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel safe again, they receive that infamous call.
Ghostface reemerges more brutal and relentless than ever, stopping at nothing to hunt them down.

The four Woodsboro survivors have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel safe again, they receive that infamous call.

Ghostface reemerges more brutal and relentless than ever, stopping at nothing to hunt them down.

SCREAM-VI-scr604684r-scaled.jpg

You are Tara Carpenter

Role(s): Jailkeeper

"You have to let me go."

After recovering and graduating from Woodsboro High in 2023, as well as turning 20, Tara enrolls at Blackmore University and moves to New York City with Mindy and Chad, who are also attending. Sam follows Tara and the sisters rent an apartment and find a roommate in Quinn Bailey, a fellow Blackmore student. Subsequently, Tara cuts off her mother after she cuts off Sam for revealing the truth about Billy Loomis to Tara.

Tara wants nothing more than to just go back to a normal life however Sam is now overprotective of Tara, much to her dismay.

You are a Town Jailkeeper.

You have the following active abilities:

You may protect a player from death twice, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 3. With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

What if Juice was jailed by Sully last night? If Juice still came out and said that she had info, Sully would have been able to know instantly that Juice was lying and lynch her, Juice being the one to tell us that she was roleblocked vertifies her role.

it’s a risky play but if anyone was gonna do it, it would be Sully of all people.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i wonder if day will actualy end if Ultra says vote rather than execute...

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i mean technically you didn't type vote. im just curious lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m assuming he has an executioner role. That’s why he said execute lol

Ultra

Reaction score
It's an execute - the vote requirement has been met.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So, funny story, I've somehow managed to catch the night kill 2 nights in a row

Vote Lethal

Tracker btw. I tracked Lethal to both Mando and Sully, which suggests [scum kill + role]. Not even considering the fact that Sully died as a result lol

i really don't think Sky is bussing here. VOTE: LETHAL

Vote:Lethal

I'm kinda behind on posts, shit ass work day. But I trusted Sky's intel the first time on a guy I didn't like, and I've mentioned that I didn't care for Lethal laying low for as long as he has.

Vote: Lethal

Nice work Sky.

No idea what he did to me as I’m just vanilla now that the SK is gone.

First and Final Day 3 Vote Count

Lethal Jade (4) - Sky, Jango Fett, Tommy Bedlam, Mandalorian

With a half-majority reached, Lethal Jade has been executed.

1835818af7a79f7468d191cd3b2471654b1e0da9.pnj

SCREAM-VI-scr601756r-scaled.jpg

You are Quinn Bailey
Role(s): Ninja, Tailor, Asylum Doctor

"Life, I have found, is about variety."

Quinn was born to Wayne Bailey, the sister of Richie Kirsch and Ethan Landry. After Gale Weathers published a book detailing what happened, she sought justice against Samantha Carpenter for killing Richie and started a subreddit to frame her as the true mastermind of the 2022 Woodsboro Murders.

Quinn responded to an anonymous ad to be Sam and Tara's roommmate and moved in with them to gain their trust.

You are a Mafia Ninja.
You are able to perform night actions once without being detected as targeting anyone.

You have the following active abilities:

You may kill someone each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action.

You may each night tailor a player, causing that player to be viewed as the opposite of their true alignment if investigated.

You may each night block a player from successfully performing their killing action in addition to making them untargetable by any night actions.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Night 3 will end in approximately 12 or 21 hours.

Get your roles in by 3 AM ET or wait until noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.