New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Which would imply she's either scum or has been redirected to produce a scum result, to be clear.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i mean if Sky is an evil mafia genius. then MVP performance without a shadow. not sure that plays out here though

Ultra

Reaction score
The way I see it, with trustable and obvious info at least one mafia has to get on a teammate's wagon to not be obvious and win later

That could very be what's going on as well

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
dont think Ultra would stall as mafia. And I say this on the same basis, of my desire to stall yesterday. Mafia would just vote and shut up.

Ultra

Reaction score
Like I said, I risk hurting my cred if I hold this up too much and he flips scum, but it makes no sense not to allow for a window of all info to come out from alive players - claims, results, etc.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the road of less resistance is the optimal mafia strat

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You keep making references to your own meta but I did a quick skim of your last game and it seemed like you were solving there more than you are here. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I promise ya bud, playing the same but also I did get cleared like day 2 last time so subconsciously that might have changed something? I genuinely don’t know what to tell ya, bud.
Vote: Lethal

Nice work Sky.

No idea what he did to me as I’m just vanilla now that the SK is gone.

What if Mafia is playing under “Anyone can perform the nightkill” rules? They chose Lethal to do it, because Lethal was the least likely in their eyes to be tracked. Then whatever Lethals second power targeted you in some way?

Ultra

Reaction score
I'm going to take the opportunity to prove my claim here as well instead of tossing the vote on. If this is a loss - don't think odds of a turnaround are too high anyway

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I do categorically take issue with Sky being unchecked after a night where she caught SK - Juice taking priority means they either had intel on her being Watcher and thought that was higher priority, or didn't have intel on either and specc'd she was more of a threat. It doesn't seem all too likely someone who has gotten a result gets hit with nothing.
Roleblocking Juice would mean she would continue to have zero evidence that she has her claimed role, which would set her up for lynch.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I promise ya bud, playing the same but also I did get cleared like day 2 last time so subconsciously that might have changed something? I genuinely don’t know what to tell ya, bud.

What if Mafia is playing under “Anyone can perform the nightkill” rules? They chose Lethal to do it, because Lethal was the least likely in their eyes to be tracked. Then whatever Lethals second power targeted you in some way?
Yeah I mean I have no idea in terms of that as I didn’t have an action due to the SK being found, there was no way for me to know whether I was affected by anything. More than likely he had a secondary ability which was used on me as you’ve suggested.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
if this is a town loss. Sky played very well and my observation last night rings true, and i will take my HM.

Status
Not open for further replies.