New WWE Championship look?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Seems like I misunderstood it all. I thought it was about how they are in the ring when it is actually about looks...my bad!

Blast325

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with all of these results except for Melina and Kristal Marshall's position. I dont know where the hell Kristal came in, all she's good for is sex and marriage.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Well I tuned into Raw last week, and it was awesome. Until, Cena had to come through and ruin everything or everyone. Now I get it, its unfair, but past that. There is two titles, of which one is the real deal, and I can see a new title brewing up. Finally get rid of that ugly, spinning, champ belt? I'm not feeling that belt anymore. Its ugly, and way to flashy. I think we need more of an old school look, maybe even go back to the original WWE title, because that sure as hell looks alot better. I'm really dying to see what unfolds between CM Punk and Cena. Its hard to make up, but Im hoping for a new title, and a new champ. Someone like Zach Ryder. What do you guys think?

Ben

Reaction score
Yea would be nice to see them dump the spinner belt and go with a new design. Could see it happening especially if Punk ends up winning in his one on one matchup with Cena.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Yea would be nice to see them dump the spinner belt and go with a new design. Could see it happening especially if Punk ends up winning in his one on one matchup with Cena.

Yeah Absolutely. I would like to see a rather simple design, so it can fit almost any superstar. almost like the old one, but with a touch of new.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The belt looks fine and in the current WWE it fits. That thing is just dripping with gold and diamonds. That is what a champion wants to wear. I guess if you don't have a hip hop vibe you'll just think it's trash though. Can't have that sort of a bling on a wrestler that isn't Cena, right? I would rather the belt stays the same considering Cena is the main guy and the belt was made for him and until someone's popularity passes his they shouldn't have to change it. If we went by everybody that complained about it at this point, the belt's design would change for every wrestler that has ever held it. That would be a lot of work and a waste of money.

Yeah, I've seen complaining since day once about the championship. The more important thing should be the matches fought for it that represent how prestige it is. That is a whole different story, however.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I don't mind the current belt, i think it fits WWE's whole theme kinda like what you said Kif.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Said this before, but the current WWE title makes WWE a lot of money, especially kids getting their parents to buy the title because Cena's their hero and he's had the title. As long as it continues to make money, they won't bring in a new title.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
To be honest as long as anything in the WWE is making money, no matter how unpopular some people might find it they aren't going to make any changes to it.

Djm

Reaction score
The belt still sells probably. Plus, as long as Cena's still around and they need to put the belt back on him, it will be there, because it's HIS BELT.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I might actually be in the minority here because I don't mind the belt at all, infact I quite like it. It's bold, blingy and it looks like the ultimate prize. I think it's fit the vast majority of guys it has been placed on and is probably a case of better the devil you know. With the recent creations of the Diva's title and Tag titles, what makes people so sure the WWE one will be any better than the current one, because they damn sure ain't gonna revert back to one of the old titles.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why do people call it a fn spinner when it doesn't and hasn't spun in years?

The belt is fine. It is unique and fits with the current generation, which is why it sells so well. It is worth more than the whc both in company prestige and actual monetary value. Why would they change that?

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Its hard to make up, but Im hoping for a new title, and a new champ. Someone like Zach Ryder.

LMAO.

Yeah, the belt is garbage, we all know that. They're not getting rid of it though because stupid kids love it.