• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Best Horror Movie would probably be the best one to see a variety of movie lists, but knowing Smark most of his movies will be Wes Craven. :heston

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Best Horror Movie would probably be the best one to see a variety of movie lists, but knowing Smark most of his movies will be Wes Craven. :heston
I mean, I do think Scream is one of the best slashers of all time and A Nightmare on Elm Street isn't too shabby either.

I'll toss Best Sitcom Character into the mix, assuming we haven't done that yet.
Interesting idea. Though, I do wonder why character instead of best sitcom in general?

I do love horror movies but most of my favorites are b-shmuck shit.
It's perfectly OK to like bad b-movie horror movies. They're not meant to be Shakespeare.

Best comedy......spoiler....it's Black Dynamite.
I wouldn't be opposed to comedies either, though, I do want to see horror first.

Ghostface Killa

Hit like on my post if you want to play a game...it may be your last scream...
Feb 1, 2012
And Scream is the best. It brought back a dead genre.

Reactions: Sylar

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Alright I'm gonna go ahead and make the executive decision to run a best horror movie tournament, I'll have the main post up for it soon and then you guys can start sending me in your nominations for seeding

Reactions: Sylar