• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Ghostface Killa

Feb 1, 2012
So let me get this right.

So it's not okay for me to run tourney/poll but it's okay for someone else?

:rock3

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
So what do people think should be the next poll? I think worst gimmick or worst PPV could be fun. Up for other ideas though.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Hottest chicks....but then I turn on all you for not voting Mandy and living off nostalgia and having a Trish/Stacy finals.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
So I'm only going to include the choices that got votes in the last poll, along with any new suggestions. Here's what we have so far, if you'd like anything else included in the next poll, post it here in this thread.

Worst Gimmick
Hottest Woman
Best WrestleMania Main Event
Worst Major Show (basically worst PPV, just worded this way so Clash of the Champions and Network specials that aren't technically PPVs can be included as well)

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Plus its the culture we live in. I mean how often do you see the news report positive stories ?o_O

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Different imo bc news does it bc anger and sadness sells more than feel-good stories. I just like terrible wrestling stuff bc it's hilarious to me
True, also its more fun knocking bad stuff than talking up good stuff :lmao

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Gonna post the poll for the next tournament in a week after the finals of the Best Theme Song one so if you guys want anything else besides these four post them here

Worst Gimmick
Hottest Woman
Best WrestleMania Main Event
Worst Major Show