• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Stuff

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
And now the anti-climatic revealing of my first GFX in 6 months! It's not great, but it's a start in getting back in the right direction I guess. So:

attachment.php

Attachments

• NSTB.jpg
    NSTB.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 57

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I like it...the subject matter rocks and it looks good...glad to have u back in the game

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Yeah another thing to add is that I do like the Riley text but it is quite hard to notice at first. Also the Pope text is just there and not really noticeable hid away in the top corner. But text is rock hard so its alright.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well the font in Riley's was meant to be secondary, and blend into the background, and the one on Pope's I'll admir I just kind of slapped on there. I didn't know if the lens flare would be too over the top, but it needed something to add substance.