New Sets For RAW & ECW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG ZOMG@!!!!!

TEH NEW SETSZ ARE HERE EVERYONE!!!

these are getting more hype then any match on the card

LOL, its actually pretty funny

That picture makes the set look pretty crappy, but I'll take a look at it on TV right now before I give my opinion

PeepShow

It's not that much different. It's good to see a change, but the new set is still very meh to me.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I dunno I really like it to be honest. There's a lot of cool shit they're doing with the entrances and stuff like that.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i love the new set i think it looks wicked I'm liking the whole HD change

This Guy

Well I liked it. I think it gives an even bigger show feel to the whole show. I mean it was much flasher like that of the Wrestlemania 20 set. However, I didn't like that ECW's was basically the same. I mean other then the colours of the ring, there really is no difference. I guess it will make set up between ECW & Smackdown a lot easier.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea well they said that all the sets would be exactly the same as the Raw one. I agree that it gives it the feel that all shows are more like PPV's. Especially when watching ECW tonight. ECW usually feels really small and cheap because their set is extremely small, but now it gives it a much larger feel. I really like it and I think they made a good choice going with it.