New Sets For RAW & ECW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm also gonna miss the fist, I remember when I first se it, it looked sick but I'm sure the new sets will be even better hopefully. I wonder if WWE will bring anything unique to the table or just stick with a normal(ish) idea for them. As for HD on WWE as a whole it's actually sounding even better than I thought it would by the ay they described it.

Timmy T

Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like they are planning to use the same set for all three shows, and that would be weak.

Wrestling Station

thats why Triple H broke the screen with a sledgehammer :yes:

therazar

Reaction score
Wonder if WWE will auction the fist at the wwe auction thing if they still do that. That would be awesome to have in my house

HHHforever

Reaction score
To see that fist in person is unbelievable, it's massive. I also I am not overally thrilled about all 3 shows having the same set, that just doesn't seem right to me. But, hopefully the blow me away with an awesome set and I won't care if they're all the same.

Switchy

Reaction score
I could see all 3 brands having the same set but having different lighting on the inside so SD!'s would be blue, Raw's would red etc.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
*spoilers* The New Set Photo!

rawset.jpg

I have received an eMail from a reader named Joe who works at the Hampton Coliseum, the site of tonight's RAW. He's passed on the photo about WWE's new HD set:

Source: Wrestlezone.com

PeepShow

lol, that looks like shit. I wont pass total judgment on it for 2 more hours though.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
haha well its kinda hard to tell really, its dark, no lights are on, but we will see in 2 hours

HHHforever

Reaction score
That's not a very good picture, it's kind of hard to tell what it will look like once the show is on. Plus there are going to be a ridiculous amount of lights flying all over the place and all kinds of shit so that'll also make it look better. There's a video up on wwe.com that talks about it and kind of shows it, but yet again we won't really know until 9 p.m. when the show comes on.

Roxxi,
If that was TNA's set it would be the sweetest thing ever. Although that picture sucks imo, I don't see how you can say it looks that bad, wait until you actually watch the show before you criticize(not that, that'll probably change your opinion).

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG ZOMG@!!!!!

TEH NEW SETSZ ARE HERE EVERYONE!!!

these are getting more hype then any match on the card