New rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay this is what I came up with based off of Bully's original thread and the stuff me and Pete discussed in the other thread. Chances are I'll be out tonight and won't be able to post it today so... wanted to get it out here and see what you two think before one of you possibly post it.

From the desk of ACW Owner Phoenix.

Rules and regulations of ACW

I would like to start off by welcoming each and every single one of you to ACW. We are a federation that is steadily growing and are always looking to the bigger picture. Always looking for ways to improve and get better but in doing that you have to have rules in place to keep some sort of order otherwise you’ll have pure and unadulterated chaos and with chaos you cannot advance too far. So myself long with my staff, we have talked, we have deliberated, and we have looked over everything and heard everything we possibly could and of course new rules can be implemented when need be but for now this if what has been ironed out.

Now for the rules…

We will not allow any sort of killing in your rp’s. None whatsoever. Remember everybody can see what you are doing which includes law authorities and well… we ain’t bailing you out if you get locked up.

We also want to ensure people that there is not a word limit. There is not a limit on what you can say and how long you can talk. Just feel free to talk all day. But also know that if you talk all day people will more than likely tune you out so even though you have the freedom to talk forever… doesn’t mean it is the best idea to implement. Take your time and use your time wisely when making your speeches, monologues, and whatever else you may use.

But in regards to how well you can tell and convey your story to the masses will determine a lot. But as far as your match results go… if you have a question as to why you lost… contact my staff. We have Slim, BDC, and Pete. They will be more than willing to help out with your disputes. Do not litter up ACW with complaints about why you should have won. Just contact one of them and move on.

Now… there are rules that will be very strictly enforced and one of them is no showing. And we are going to make it simple here. If you no show three shows in a row without reason… you WILL be cut. If you can provide a reason afterwards we will decide whether to allow you back in or not. But do know that three no shows in a row and you are cut. Simple as that.

Now also there will be a rule about respect. Respect for your fellow roster members as well as your staff. Because your fellow roster members are looking to have fun but your fellow staff members are working hard, they are dedicating their free time to ensure that you have a good show and a good time. Which means don’t get pissed off at the staff if the show isn’t posted in an hour after deadline. Don’t get pissed off if it isn’t posted within the day that you are expecting it. Things happen that can prevent things from happening on time. Everyone has their lives to live and things to do and it all does not revolve around the fed. They all work hard just like you work hard on your contributions. They are working double time contributing with all that they do and to get pissed and demand the show to be put out at a certain time… that is disrespectful especially if you are NOT helping to get the show out any faster. If you are helping you’d have more ground to say something but if you aren’t… be patient. Because no matter what the show WILL come out. As well as the next card.

Now this next rule… if you are a champion… you aren’t leaving until you lose. So don’t throw your match and just no show. That is blatant disrespect to the federation, the roster members and staff. Because what it is saying is that you are more important than everybody involved. Emergencies do happen and if that is the case… let staff know and they will figure out a way for you to leave quietly while saving face.

But also as far as your characters go… once you are signed on… you are to stick with your character for at least 30 days. We will not have you trying out a character and then switching characters every week. Stick to your guy/girl.

Now back to your roleplays, do not have anybody else involved in there without their written consent for usage. Which also includes the owner. The owner has been a competitor for over five years and is not public property but is the character of somebody else. So from here on out… if you have somebody show up in your RP with a speaking/acting role and it wasn’t cleared by the handler that you could use that character then your RP will NOT count. Now if there is like a walk by then that is acceptable. But they cannot be used without written consent. It is courtesy.

Now this situation… is about “off camera†actions. In the case that there is to be something happening “off camera†then clearly specify that it is off camera. State it so that all will know so that it is to be off limits. If it is not stated then it is fair game.

And now with all of that said there is a 3 strike rule being used here too. As in 3 strikes will equate to a suspension. Some rules will be more strictly enforced than others. Some will have a more loose application to allow for freedom and wiggle room but do not abuse that freedom for it can and will bite you in the ass. But 3 strikes and you are out for 30 days. You come back and you get 3 strikes again… that’s the ball game you are gone. That’s all there is to it. If there are any questions then staff is available and again the staff are as follow…

Slim
BDC
Pete

Thank you and have a nice day. ACW 4 LIFE!

Sincerely,
ACW Owner Phoenix

Pete

Reaction score
I'm on the fence here. You're in character, but then you're talking about the owner being a character...it's all a bit confusing.

I'd like to have my take on this one, if I may?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Its just a different way to play it. I mean instead of it just being blah blah I am Slim this is Pete and BDC and we are staff and this is how we're doing the rules...

Figured doing it this way would add a little bit of creativity.

BDC

Reaction score
As far as I can see it looks good.

I don't know if we need to lay down the whole application process here or not. IDK.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Applications can be an entirely different thread. But rules need to be put out really really quick and really really soon. So I guess we gotta wait to see what Pete is thinking.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
mannnnnn I wanted to get this out yesterday :p

we gotta get this thing out today today today today today.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh yeah forgot character limits so we don't have people walkin around with like 8 different characters ;)

3 limit... as in 2 single and one tag, 1 tag and two single, or three single is the absolute max. We don't need much more than that.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL walking around with 8 characters...sound familiar, Beedz?

Does Lord Vycious (who will either go or be a GM after the end of the current storyline) technically count, or am I free to bring in MY THIRD GUY?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
As long as he isn't wrestling you can bring him in.

Pete

Reaction score
Wait, yes he is wrestling. Lord Vycious will be the one not wrestling for the most part.

So it would be Jacqui - RipperCussions - third guy, with a side of Lord Vycious. If/when we split the brands, Vycious could either become the on-air authority figure or disappear - I just brought him back for this angle.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I feel confused... I think it'll make more sense later :p

Pete

Reaction score
Right now:

Jacqui
RipperCussions
Lord Vycious (not really doing anything, might have a match or two with Raiden)

At Riot Act:

Jacqui
RipperCussions
Guy #3
Lord Vycious (maybe wrestling for Team ACW, maybe not)

End of angle:

Jacqui
RipperCussions
New guy
(Lord Vycious) (either as GM for the second brand, if there's a brand split, or written out altogether)

So I am constantly with three and a half guys.

Does that make more sense?