New Plan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this plan agreeable

• Sounds Good

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Better then Closing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Too Late.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
^ HOLY SHIT!

I honestly don't think we need to change everything so fast. Too much change at such a rapid speed scurrs people. 8D

EDIT: Aaaaand he's gone. :p

He was banned and with reason. He was told that after some time he could be unbanned I'd actually said something earlier about it but he choose the wrong topic to just reappear into and push his opinions. It's a sign that he hasn't changed and shouldn't be welcomed back.

It has been abundantly clear by the staff here on WS and all the original members of ACW that we don't give a shit what his opinions are.

As for Drama being brought up we've ran the fed now for some months with little drama. It seemed to cease when King and I joined staff this issue is not drama it's the amount of time and when to rp.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Too much drama in this place... Maybe I'll still RP... Who knows?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm curious actually, you accepted the job, knowing the schedule before hand? Why accept a staff position, than agree to the schedule knowing full well it would conflict with the rest of your schedule?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm curious actually, you accepted the job, knowing the schedule before hand? Why accept a staff position, than agree to the schedule knowing full well it would conflict with the rest of your schedule?

Just like you would tell me all of last year that you could handle your cap only for me to be waiting for you to finish right at (and sometimes after) the deadline every single week when I could have been doing results. 8D

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Actually if you recall the schedule was changed recently. I was never asked my input about that change. I also had my mother die almost immediately after joining the staff something I hadn't planned on. Why is this now an attack on me is it because I rebanned a banned user? If it's not that then why was BDC allowed to quit what a week two weeks before me without incident. Why is it that Pete and King can suggest closing after I leave but nothing is brought up about that? I'm suggesting an alternative to what we have to keep the thing going you don't like my alternative vote that way. But as for trying to make this about me fuck you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
They are only using PWA as an example, as Nick did run PWA quite successfully for that long.

I have been e-fedding for a long time too. And one of the best ways some of the feds I have been in have lasted so long, there was none of this drama bullshit. When people from another fed joined, they PM'd the staff their ideas, and you know what the staff did? Took it to a vote, to see how the roleplayers felt about the idea. Not once have any of you even considered the rating system, all you have done is shoot it down. You never took it to a vote or anything. So I can understand their frustration a little, but at the same time, I agree with what you feel, although the foul language isn't all much needed, especially when you sorta kinda insult the fed I came from and enjoyed very much. (Being biased mostly because I was in the main event scene there. 8D)

Its just... ever since ACW opened its doors to PWA... that's all that has happened. It's always been add this, add that, change this, change that because it worked in PWA. I mean its an insult to me cause at the time I was co-owning with TWA and its like we welcome you to our home and the first thing you do is criticize how everything is and insist that we take your ideas and opinions and use them because they worked where you lived.

Thing is... none of it was PM'd... it was said right out in the open these were things that needed to be done, needed to be implemented, needed to be changed, needed to be altered and that was before the first show with the combined roster was done. I mean put yourself in my position and when you see something like this once again being tossed in your face its like... will it ever end?

I don't mean to diss PWA as I'm sure it was good and some of you that came from there are actually good. But its like... you don't walk into another man's house and tell him he isn't living right and expect things to go smoothly. And that's what happened.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Too much drama in this place... Maybe I'll still RP... Who knows?

who gives a fuck... get your ass out. You don't RP anyways so why you still showing your candyass around here anyways?

didn't mean to double post but... I just had to say this.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Why the fuck would I be mad at BDC for quitting because his personal life got a little more busy? As for this being an attack on you, it's not. Don't be such an attention seeking drama queen. I merely asked a question. That just showed me that the staff don't really talk to each other. Something a smooth running e-fed should have! Why bring up your mother dying? Why be so specific? You could have easily just said a family member died...

And honestly, do you really think I'm okay with the idea of having ACW shut down? I was heading to be main fucking event! That really pisses me off!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Its just... ever since ACW opened its doors to PWA... that's all that has happened. It's always been add this, add that, change this, change that because it worked in PWA. I mean its an insult to me cause at the time I was co-owning with TWA and its like we welcome you to our home and the first thing you do is criticize how everything is and insist that we take your ideas and opinions and use them because they worked where you lived.

Thing is... none of it was PM'd... it was said right out in the open these were things that needed to be done, needed to be implemented, needed to be changed, needed to be altered and that was before the first show with the combined roster was done. I mean put yourself in my position and when you see something like this once again being tossed in your face its like... will it ever end?

I don't mean to diss PWA as I'm sure it was good and some of you that came from there are actually good. But its like... you don't walk into another man's house and tell him he isn't living right and expect things to go smoothly. And that's what happened.

You didn't give those ideas any thought though! Of course we're going to be upset and keep pushing out ideas when all you say is "It'll never work, fuck off, this idea is shit!"

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You didn't give those ideas any thought though! Of course we're going to be upset and keep pushing out ideas when all you say is "It'll never work, fuck off, this idea is shit!"

its cause you all didn't give what we were doing a chance. You walk in and day one... change this change that. It would be like me going to PWA and saying change this and change that before I even have a match. That is showing zero respect for the fed. zero respect for the staff. zero respect for what is going on in the fed that you were invited to join.

you say we didn't give your ideas any thought... well on the same token none of our ideas and stuff was given any thought either. So tell me who was right?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm being a drama queen for being specific? Well if I'm specific you will know how much the death effected me. If I'm vague then it could of been my third cousin who I met once at my cousin tony's graduation. As for BDC quitting staff because "he was busy and personal reasons" he's in two feds on this board he's a staff member of one then he should have dropped the other fed before dropping staff. He quit because I and a few others made a stink about all members of staff (other then me(hmm)) holding all the titles.

You try to claim I'm being a drama queen when you did, and you did attack me because I'm the one you singled out. As for the staff and us being commutative. We were on match writing and card

All this thread is proving is that ACW should be shutdown because the ACW guys can't coexist with RRS Andy and Pete.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Where the fuck is Jerry Springer when you need him?

As I stated, too much drama in this fed kinda puts everyone off.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler