New Plan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this plan agreeable

• Sounds Good

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Better then Closing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Too Late.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Putting up a poll because I think with some adjustments things could continue I just don't think it can continue in it's current state with how the current roster RPs.

RPing we RP from wednesday to Monday

We would then post short results and the New card on Tuesday short results would be 4-6 sentences. We would have one ppv a month that ppv would be a full ppv just as they are now.

I can do this. This I could work with and if we do this I think it may actually bolster activity to the point where we may have full shows again. To me the key in me quitting was not being able to RP on weekends.

Thoughts?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This is something I wanted to do.

good thing to do here with the way things are for now.

Ben

Reaction score
There's no reason the Fed should close unless, there's just not people willing to write. Just need to get a solid schedule in place and then figure out RP wise who is here to stay. Some sort of strike system needs to be put in place to weed everyone out, if you got 6 or so guys there's no reason there can't be a show.

Also propose we drop the whole Cap thing going forward and just have a simple rule in place, 1 RP for weekly shows and then 2 RP for PPV, think people would be more willing to show without the need to meet a huge cap.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This is what we did in PWA, and it ran famously, this I can live with. Maybe treat us every once in a while? But honestly, how are we going to know what's going on?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This is what we did in PWA, and it ran famously, this I can live with. Maybe treat us every once in a while? But honestly, how are we going to know what's going on?

Sorry Segments and backstage promos would still be included and written in full. That way the stories could still progress.

This is just my take on things I think this would help us for the time being.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Change that goddamn grading system to make it easier for everyone.

Shut the fuck up about the "grading system" It's three people (was four) agreeing on whose rp was better. Who the fuck are you to bitch about a grading system when your one of the guys we have to pull teeth to show up and then you do some half assed rp. You have no right to critique anything about ACW as all you ever really did for it was start shit.

Andy

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up about the "grading system" It's three people (was four) agreeing on whose rp was better. Who the fuck are you to bitch about a grading system when your one of the guys we have to pull teeth to show up and then you do some half assed rp. You have no right to critique anything about ACW as all you ever really did for it was start shit.

Who did the majority of the grading for the PWA during the last sixth months of its existence? This guy. And they were all separate threads. Over 40 per show. What you guys do is literally nothing, especially considering how low the turnout is. And why don't you shut up, I was one of the only people to volunteer to help you guys out. Which you shouldn't reject at this time, or suggestions for that matter, considering the hole you're in. I don't roleplay, because honestly I'm not motivated enough to make it a priority over my personal life.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Who did the majority of the grading for the PWA during the last sixth months of its existence? This guy. And they were all separate threads. Over 40 per show. What you guys do is literally nothing, especially considering how low the turnout is. And why don't you shut up, I was one of the only people to volunteer to help you guys out. Which you shouldn't reject at this time, or suggestions for that matter, considering the hole you're in. I don't roleplay, because honestly I'm not motivated enough to make it a priority over my personal life.

No you didn't. You rated them when I left at the end of November until the fed died in January (Don't try and pretend it lasted all the way until March). Before that you hardly did any rating, BDC and I did it. Only time you'd do any was when I was lazy and didn't feel like it and I asked you to.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Andy... just shut up about the grading system aight. The turnout isn't low because we don't have a damn point system. Adding a point system isn't going to magically get people interested and wanting to start doing RPs. Scheduling things to make it easier for people to do stuff will.

So how about instead of once again like you have been ever since you came here talking about the grading system and point system "like it was in PWA" just chill with that and let's get things rolling at least. And if you lack the motivation to want to continue in ACW... ya know nobody is holding you hostage. But it really is getting irritating since things are not good and we're trying to find a schedule to make things easier and the first thing you chime in about is changing the grading system to make it like PWA... AGAIN when that is going to do NOTHING to help get people back on board.

BDC

Reaction score
I really don't care what kind of schedule you set up. I will roll with anything and you know it.

I'm not sure it will help the turnout, especially since we've been airing out our feelings here.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
^ HOLY SHIT!

I honestly don't think we need to change everything so fast. Too much change at such a rapid speed scurrs people. 8D

EDIT: Aaaaand he's gone. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
so you ran a fed for a year and half so you know everything there is to know about fedding...

well by all means we should just listen to everything you have to say and do everything you say because clearly you know everything in your year and a half of experience with that one fed PWA. Hell lets shut down ACW and rename it PWA and do everything the way it was done there... cause that went so entirely well and succeeded and never once had an issue as you said... damn near flawlessly right? Us old timers that have seen feds succeed for years upon years have nothing on this 18 months of experience.

I mean shoot 10 years I've been doing this. I obviously have learned nothing from successful feds that have been running longer than most of these guys have even been fedding. So yeah... lets do everything the PWA way, rating system, all that jazz.

Good fucking grief I'm sick of this shit really. PWA isn't here... shut the fuck up about PWA and how shit was run there.

Honestly... I'd quit on the spot.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
They are only using PWA as an example, as Nick did run PWA quite successfully for that long.

I have been e-fedding for a long time too. And one of the best ways some of the feds I have been in have lasted so long, there was none of this drama bullshit. When people from another fed joined, they PM'd the staff their ideas, and you know what the staff did? Took it to a vote, to see how the roleplayers felt about the idea. Not once have any of you even considered the rating system, all you have done is shoot it down. You never took it to a vote or anything. So I can understand their frustration a little, but at the same time, I agree with what you feel, although the foul language isn't all much needed, especially when you sorta kinda insult the fed I came from and enjoyed very much. (Being biased mostly because I was in the main event scene there. 8D)

Status
Not open for further replies.