New member of WWE creative *Sighs*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

- Believe it or not, WWE has hired actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. (Scooby-Doo, She's All That, I Know What You Did Last Summer) as a new member of the creative team. He was at the RAW/Saturday Night's Main Event taping last night and has attended several WWE events over the past few months including WrestleMania. He has been a big fan for awhile and has also been a "celebrity blogger" on the WWE Fan Nation site. Prinze is married to actress Sarah Michelle Gellar.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...-Jr.-Joins-Creative-Team,-SNME-Card,-More.htm

This was also mentioned on the PWinsider Audio show

The Bo$$

Reaction score
In the words of Flavor Flav.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Are you serious? Freddy Prinze Jr.? If you're going to get an actor, at least get a good one.

chessarmy

A fucking celebrity is on WWE's creative team? That is really weird...but whatever, if he has been a big "fan" maybe he actually knows about the business

PeepShow

I blame him for this Mike Adamle shit. Someone has to take the blame. :eek:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow. Does WWE actually try to shoot themself in the foot by not looking for life long fans, who know the business back to front?

It says he has been a fan for awhile. It doesn't mean he knows much about the business.

The Rated R CMStar

This is the closest WWE will come to hiring a fan, so I don't see this completely bad. Besides, I don't think he'll actually have a lot of stroke.

Montana

I blame him for this Mike Adamle shit. Someone has to take the blame. :eek:

Adamle is going to be awesome!

And CMS is right. He will be the closet thing to a fan on the creative staff so it can't be that bad.

PeepShow

Adamle is going to be awesome!

And CMS is right. He will be the closet thing to a fan on the creative staff so it can't be that bad.

If you're a fan of a dude that talks in monotone and gets about 50% of his phrases wrong, then by all means. I on the other hand am not a fan of that.

xtremebadass

...damn I was hoping for Mike Adamle.

That guy kicks ass, hopefully he is better than Dusty Rhodes and that Brian or whoever, they suck balls.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Look on the bright side everyone-at least it's not Russo.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I can do you one better. Buffy and Angel vs. Kevin Thorn and Ariel