New member of WWE creative *Sighs*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
If you're a fan of a dude that talks in monotone and gets about 50% of his phrases wrong, then by all means. I on the other hand am not a fan of that.

well in that case..

mike adamle catchphrases:good:

christian cage catchphrases:bad:

Tha-Verdict is in...and yo-TNA-smelling ASS LOSES!!!

haha!

WWE Won PEEPSHOW!!!

tna lost!!

again!

hahahaha-ka-ka-ka..hahaha-kaka-ka-ha!

TNa loses and is Die and Go Die and its gonna be Die and die and like..when you think its gonna come back it die and then dies again cauz like...scream guy did tna die cuz he stabbed it with his WWE power..cuz wwe is magical and is betterr'rer then cheap o-stupid butthole stupid gay tna...

i bet if tna was a color..

it would be suck!

cuz tna sucks..

if i hear tna on my tv, i know what it sounds like ..

it sounds like "SUCK!"

msn convo:

KenFan: "Yo-Peepshow..."
Peepshow: "yeah, imo?"
KenFan: "SUCK!!!"
Peepshow: "huh?"
KenFan: "Yea..Thats Right..I said TNA SUCKS!!!"
Peepshow: "wow..."

(peepshow logs off/but gets several voice mail messages)

V-Mail Message-1:
Kenfan: "yo..i'm sorry peepshow, i never meant for any gay butthole stupid gay stupid suck tna suck stupid butthole smurf tna to ever have gotten between us bro...but tna gay..so like..sorry to break it to you, but wwe got a bigger dick then tna...deal with it!"

V-Mail Message-2:
Kenfan: "Yo...just ka-heard...tna die! like..its going to die soon,,,and then ..butthole ass-pussy christian cage ain't gonna do nothing but die too cuz he a tna stupid-suck!"

V-Mail Message-3:
KenFan: "Yo...answer yo-phone..I got something I wanna tell you."
(peepshow picks up his phone)

Peepshow: "Yello?"
KenFan: "TNA SUCKS!!!"
(kenfan hangs up the phone quickly)

Kenfan: "haha!"

:good: WWE

:bad: tna

:paperbag3: pee'shoe

:wink_3: kaedon/mikeraw/cms/me

:boff: <thats wwe beating up stupid tna..

:console: <thats chessarmy calming peepshow down cuz he can't take that tna sucks as a joke cuz tna is a joke that sucks.:hmm:

LadyHotrod

I read it yesterday and I threw up in my mouth.

Just wow. Who wants to make a bet that Buffy will show up eventually?

Ugh.

This Guy

^^Sarah Michelle Gellar the newest WWE Diva and next WWE Women's or Diva's Champion :)