New Management consultant sets up shop at ACW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
At STRIKING DISTANCE, one ALEXANDER HAMILTON CRAY made a showing between matches making it known that he was looking for athletic 'property' to manage.

CrayNation-1.jpg

We at ACW.com got a quick word with him right after HUNTING GROUND. This is what he had to say:

Cray: Just kinda bored with the primadonnas in football...That's AMERICAN FOOTBALL...not that old money, second rate stepchild, SOCCER...ha! DUH! I've made a lot of money for a lot of the gridiron superstars who you cheer every season; most of whom would never have gotten to where they are without me. Although I'm not a big fan of wrestling, I am a fan of the money being made here. SO, I'm accepting applications from up and comers; if you're not on the rise, don't waste my time. I have no time for people who don't want to make some big bucks.

Just drop me a line and MAYBE you'll make the cut and be a part of the CRAYNATION
!

OCC: Seriously, taking apps from ACW guys who would like management and possible future faction exposure. PM me and we will talk! lol!

Andy

Reaction score
The Revolution Version 2. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, Cray is looking for the possibilities out there. See who's interested in doing something. Just putting feelers out. Cray will be a slow build for the next couple of months.