New logo/header

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
More guys. Not only one.

Aaron

Reaction score
I don't mind it, could be anything to be honest. I guess its more important how it looks for new visitors.

The one I made was OK but i'm no designer!

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree. In our defense, I had been experimenting on a new banner for awhile and suddenly someone wanted a Money in the Bank related header the day OF Money in the Bank, so it was rather rushed. If you have better contribution in mind, we'd be glad to see it. :)

Cody for banner :D

Gc0Z1Sq.png

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I tried out the rhodes logo using the inspect element in chrome and it looked pretty nice.. would be better with a better rhodes picture though or multiple superstars. The whole header should have a centered logo with superstars on both sides IMO

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cody for banner :D

Gc0Z1Sq.png

So awesome. Bryan :).

I tried out the rhodes logo using the inspect element in chrome and it looked pretty nice.. would be better with a better rhodes picture though or multiple superstars. The whole header should have a centered logo with superstars on both sides IMO
Agreed. So much space up there, will be wise to use it.

Aaron

Reaction score
Not sure why the hostility at first then.

Lol. I wasn't being hostile, was just my opinion for the look of the site to others, it could be a picture of a cat for all I care; I don't come on the forum to look at the banner.

No offense was meant!

Aaron

Reaction score
I concurr. Crayo I will hit you up on skype. I have an idea that may solve everyones issues. (Will be on about 9.30PM).

Reactions: Crayo