New logo/header

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Kane will come back halfway during the match and win actually lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just a quick question? Why the metal plate for the "catchphrase"? Looks kinda tacky.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just a quick question? Why the metal plate for the "catchphrase"? Looks kinda tacky.

It looks like a sign hanging in a window, where they're attached. It looks nice actually.
Thanks for your irrelevant graphics knowledge though :)))

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
window signs are most often not made of what looks like polished steel. I got what it was supposed to look like. But the polished steel effect is just off if you want a window shop sign look.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
window signs are most often not made of what looks like polished steel. I got what it was supposed to look like. But the polished steel effect is just off if you want a window shop sign look.

Plopspot, the window sign expert.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Logo looks great. Not about who we think is winning or anything either, just that I'm a Bryan mark - as are so many others - and he needs to be there. We needed the MITB briefcase there too.