New Knockout Tag Champs are...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
probably puts Velvet with MCMG on TV,

Reaction score
I doubt this will affect Velvet and Angelina's friendship. Eventually, Angelina and Winter will be rivals; therefore I'm pretty sure that their reign won't last too long. There is only so much creepiness that Angelina can handle.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
The belts mean nothing, but I guess, yay for Nikita.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Angelina is def going heel so I imagine she'll have some conflict with Velvet or something with Winter putting them against each other.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I don't think that The Beautiful People are really going to be effected by this. Winter is a pretty cool character that may try to break them up or something, but it'll probably not even come to fruition, and we'll just see an Angelina Love vs. Winter feud, which would be interesting, promo-wise.

and I saw above that someone said that the belts don't mean anything, but I think when it comes to in-ring work and potential, they actually mean a lot. Don't knock it, buddy. Just watch how things are going to get.

Reaction score
Angelina vs. Winter would be a very interesting feud. I haven't seen Katie Lea in the ring match; hence I'm pretty curious to see how she wrestles.

SAL

Reaction score
We don't even know that Winter's a heel yet. TBP have just about run its course, and we haven't had a chance to see how the crowd will react to her. I bet Katie Lea gets herself over plenty well.

SAL

Reaction score
Yes, but if she turned heel that wouldn't be much of a SWERVE, would it?

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
and I saw above that someone said that the belts don't mean anything, but I think when it comes to in-ring work and potential, they actually mean a lot. Don't knock it, buddy. Just watch how things are going to get.

Not once, but twice TNA have vacated the titles due to their own inability to feature them on TV regularly. And there is nowhere near enough tag-teams to sustain the titles. It's TNA, who never learn from their mistakes, so the belts will probably still remain worthless.

And it's somewhat ironic talking about "in-ring work" whenever they released Hamada who was by far their top worker (along with Sarita).

The Nicker

Reaction score
Well I know they make certain mistakes but I mean, there is a lot that goes into the employment of a lot of those workers. Like, right now I think Samoa Joe's contract is about to expire, or has expired. How in the Hell can they let that happen when he is one of the biggest stars of the company? He has the talent. They realize he has the talent, but it's just, that's what happens.

and as far as vacating the titles and all the history of them screwing all of that up, think about right now; TNA World Title is being held by Jeff Hardy, for Christ sakes. Like, if that title can remain important in TNA with such a loser holding the belt, I think they can add some kind of prestige and interest to the Knockouts Tag Belts. Plus, it's really easy to book that. They can have those belts defended once every two months, and that'd still be okay.

Most tag team feuds and championship matches are built on singles matches anyways, as they alternate between one partner being at ringside for his/her partner's match, and the the following week, vice versa, et cetera, et cetera. That's just what happens. So I think you're being a little too negative on the idea of that the Knockout Tag Titles are finally going to get some recognition. I think they are. Russo is finally listening to the fans, it seems.