• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I am a bit behind too. With everything else that has been going on, it's been hard to keep up. I haven't watched past day 3.

It's not too terrible though. If you fast forward past the entrances, it's really only about an hour and a half of actual tournament matches per show.

Agreed.

I do usually skip entrances and such, so yeah, I should get down to G1 ASAP.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
ConKFsXUEAAL1QR.jpg:large

I love Okada but there is no way in hell that he is winning this right? They use G1 as a royal rumble essentially these days so I doubt he'll win it as champion. Even if he does there is one thing I can take away from this G1 and it's that MY BOY fucking Tama Tonga went over Tanahashi! Great stuff.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I love Okada but there is no way in hell that he is winning this right? They use G1 as a royal rumble essentially these days so I doubt he'll win it as champion. Even if he does there is one thing I can take away from this G1 and it's that MY BOY fucking Tama Tonga went over Tanahashi! Great stuff.
Which is why him winning is a strong possibility. This year is about New Japan having to work things differently, shake things up and such.
Granted Naito is the most likely winner still.