New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Daichi Hashimoto, son of Puro and New Japan legend Shinya Hashimoto is supposed to debut at WK. And he's supposed to be really good.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yup. After so long of sniffing number 1 I bet she feels good finally taking the spot.

Stopspot

Reaction score
From todays Jr tag league show:
(7) Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & Yuji Nagata vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii
Winner: Nagata (11:27) via foul, Iizuka.
~ Sakuraba came out to make the save for Nagata. The two show that they are working together heading into their tag bout against the Gracies at the Tokyo Dome show on January 4.
~ Tanahashi and Ishii had to be separated after the match, it seems we might get a singles match between the two at POWER STRUGGLE.
99d6ee6441b4c483fbaaad5e996d9067.jpg

Ishii moving up the card :fap:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kazuchika Okada vs "The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Minoru Suzuki

Tetsuya Naito vs Masato Tanaka

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm going to Watch the Road to Power Struggle Tomorrow then Post what I thought about it.....Apparently, The Young Bucks had a Impressive NJPW Debut.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm going to Watch the Road to Power Struggle Tomorrow then Post what I thought about it.....Apparently, The Young Bucks had a Impressive NJPW Debut.
They're the bucks, obviously they impress.

Stopspot

Reaction score

Triple threat irregular rules tag team match added to Power Struggle. Rob Conway and JAx Dane vs KES vs Tencozy for both the NWA tag team titles and the IWGP tag titles.
What irregular rules means is that its a two falls match, whoever gets the first pinfall becomes NWA tag champs, whoever wins the second one, IWGP tag champs. Tornado rules are also in effect.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Triple threat irregular rules tag team match added to Power Struggle. Rob Conway and JAx Dane vs KES vs Tencozy for both the NWA tag team titles and the IWGP tag titles.
What irregular rules means is that its a two falls match, whoever gets the first pinfall becomes NWA tag champs, whoever wins the second one, IWGP tag champs. Tornado rules are also in effect.

Intresting.....KES are the NWA tag Champs and Tencozy are the IWGP Tag Champs so.....It'd be a big shock if Conway and Jax Dane win (Which I doubt....Tencozy or Kez will win)

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Young Bucks vs. Kendrick & Trent from the show the other day was very good.

Very good match, and the crowd responded well to the Bucks in the end and their ring arsenal during the match.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Young Bucks vs. Kendrick & Trent from the show the other day was very good.

Very good match, and the crowd responded well to the Bucks in the end and their ring arsenal during the match.
The Bucks vs Trent and Kendrick was MOTN for me.....The Moves they pulled and The Bucks with the Bullet Club....It was a really good match.
I also Liked the ME, It was good way to end the day and It made me think that.....Hey, Maybe Okada and Anderson can put on a good match.