• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

Sabretooth

Re: TNA superstar released

Bully Ray wrote this on Twittah.

"Dont mattah where ya start..mattahs where ya finish. See ya in Phoenix!! STRONGEST THE LONGEST. #BULLYNATION," he wrote.

Looks like the Bully will leave after Bound for Glory

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
They could go back and talk about how far the tag division has fallen and how they are here to save it and Bully could keep going with his awesome heel persona. They are both in the best shape of their lives and are prime for a final run.

Lover Boy

Certified

As long as Bully Ray stays them I'm fine with this release, this is mainly out of selfishness though as I don't like Devon.

Sabretooth

They could go back and talk about how far the tag division has fallen and how they are here to save it and Bully could keep going with his awesome heel persona. They are both in the best shape of their lives and are prime for a final run.

Dude with the shape the tag division is in right now, I wouldn't be interested

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

No offense but Bully would be a moron to leave TNA. Devon has come to the end of the road on his career but Bully is only getting started. A few years no one would have thought that he'd be one of the most beloved singles superstars on the IWC but he is. He's built himself a brand name under the "Bully" persona and he would only be going backwards to reunite with Devon elsewhere. After 23 tag team title reigns there isn't a single thing Bully can accomplish with his "brother". It's sink or swim time for Bully, without Devon around he might even get that "world" title.

Lover Boy

Certified

I agree Brandon. I think that leaving TNA would be pointless and downright stupid, I don't think Bully will leave. He could become World Champion if he keeps working at it.

Kross Rhodes

It's called loyalty I think he would be a moron to stay

Loyalty to what? Killing your career? They weren't tagging in TNA to begin with. If guys like Shawn Michaels kept loyalty to their tag partner, we would have missed out on some awesome singles superstars. Bully can't break any new ground with Devon. The man will be just fine doing whatever he wants to do from here.

Bad News Booty

They have been best friends since they began tagging, michaels and janetty weren't tagging that long and didn't get along. They want to end their careers together and u guys are talking like Bubba is a young pup. We differ in opinions but I tell u this Bubba won't stay in TNA without Devon so our opinions really don't matter.

Sabretooth

They have been best friends since they began tagging, michaels and janetty weren't tagging that long and didn't get along. They want to end their careers together and u guys are talking like Bubba is a young pup. We differ in opinions but I tell u this Bubba won't stay in TNA without Devon so our opinions really don't matter.

So Bret Hart should have left when Jim Neidhart did.

Kross Rhodes

Scott Hall once said "you can either make friends or you can make money."

It's true, if he wants to throw out his career when he's the hottest he's ever been he can, but it wouldn't be smart IMO.

Bad News Booty

Well I am sure with all the buzz Bully has created that they would both get pretty good size paychecks in WWE so the money thing isn't an issue. With Roode, Storm , & Aries all at the top of their game I really doubt that he would get a title run. Plus it's not like Devon fucked up or was in bad shape or performing poorly he has actually been pretty damn good during his singles run. So it comes down to this if someone you have been running with for the last 20 plus years gets screwed over are you gonna stay and wait for them to screw you over too or are you gonna go for one more run on the biggest stage for more money? That is how I see it. And Inferno I detest Bret Hart so I can't answer your question with any type of rationality.