New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So what this means is they will continue to be a part of TNA but are allowed to find work elsewhere?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The reports I got are that Magnus and Storm's release are for sure.

– Unless something changes, Sunday’s Slammiversary pay-per-view match against James Storm will be the last TNA match for Magnus, according to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Nothing has been said publicly because of the pay-per-view and because Magnus will be on Wednesday’s taped Impact Wrestling.

Meltzer adds it will be announced soon that Magnus, as Nick Aldis, will be working with Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling.

– Brian Fritz of Sporting News reported on Twitter that James Storm is leaving TNA. Storm reportedly asked for his release and he will be gone Sunday’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. We noted before that Magnus is also scheduled to leave TNA after tomorrow’s event.

If this is true, TNA are fucking done.

TNA is fucking done if this is true.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
The reports I got are that Magnus and Storm's release are for sure.

If this is true, TNA are fucking done.

TNA is fucking done if this is true.

How are they done? Magnus and Storm are very useful and good players, but I don't see how them being released is going to make or break the company.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Apparently Aries is going too.

Who actually still works for TNA at this point?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
ABTiU2X.jpg

Well here's a shot of the iMPACT roster, take you pick over who leaves next :lol:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
http://origin.rollingstone.com/sport...estler-w433786

It's only August and 2016 has already been a hell of a hectic year in the wrestling world with big names coming and going all over the place; some from Japan to the States, others getting called up from the developmental, while some top talent were let go by their respective promotions, leaving many fans to scratch their heads trying to figure out exactly what went wrong. That, and where would that top talent go to next? We aren't talking old guys from the Attitude Era, but legit players who could make a serious run if given the shot by the powers that be.

There might be some answers on tomorrow's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling, according to this new promo that Rolling Stone is debuting. Not trying to give anything away, but if our predictions are correct, tomorrow is going to be a really special night on Impact Wrestling. We will leave it up to you to guess who will be making their way down to the ring, but there's really only one way to find out for sure who it is: tune in.

And be sure to keep checking Rolling Stone tomorrow for an exclusive talk with the mystery person. Not that we know who that is or anything...

Yeah just saw Damien Sandow's twitter and he said huh this is interesting time to make an impact with the link to the article. I liked Sandow when he was acting like the Miz, but WWE had no plans for him after that feud was done with the Miz and it was sad to see a talent with no direction at that time. I don't know if the Sandow type of character where he's wearing robes and drinking Wine will work in TNA, but I'm looking forward on how he's presented on Impact Wrestling tomorrow night.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah just saw Damien Sandow's twitter and he said huh this is interesting time to make an impact with the link to the article. I liked Sandow when he was acting like the Miz, but WWE had no plans for him after that feud was done with the Miz and it was sad to see a talent with no direction at that time. I don't know if the Sandow type of character where he's wearing robes and drinking Wine will work in TNA, but I'm looking forward on how he's presented on Impact Wrestling tomorrow night.
If Damien Sandow is indeed debuting with TNA than more to him. I may even check it out for his first appearance.

I don't know too much about what's going on down there, but I guess he could mix it up with EC3.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He will be debuting, PWInsider confirmed it.

I'm probably going to watch Impact for the first time in over 8 months just for Sandow.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He will be debuting, PWInsider confirmed it.

I'm probably going to watch Impact for the first time in over 8 months just for Sandow.
Same. I think it's been longer for me with exception to seeing The Final Deletion.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Last time I actually downloaded an Impact was when Mike Bennett & Maria first debuted for TNA.

I've seen bits of the Hardy stuff on youtube. It's enough for me not to download the whole show.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Last time I actually downloaded an Impact was when Mike Bennett & Maria first debuted for TNA.

I've seen bits of the Hardy stuff on youtube. It's enough for me not to download the whole show.
I keep hearing Impact is supposedly getting better and than I watch something like The Final Deletion and I'm just nope.

I've seen bits and pieces every once in a while, but the last time I truly watched whole episodes was when GFW invaded.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whats A A Ron Stevens doing in the impact zone?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well Aron Rex did debut with Impact, and he wants to change to the face of TNA. Also he had a staredown at the ramp with Lashley so he could be getting a title shot somewhere down the line. I'm hoping that happens without the title, because it's EC3 at BFG.