New Era Wrestling Association: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Part 3

NEWA Comes back from commercial as Mr. Fox is shown on the titantron.

Fox: Tonight is the beginning of a New Era, and New Year, and a New Way of doing things in the NEWA! I want to make this year as big as the last. Well, even bigger, so NEWA is under new management. I would like to run things once again, but business is business, and we have to push on out past the normal fans, and explore world-wide. Which why NEWA has expanded in a new MMA Show, that will be airing Friday Night on NBC starting March 28th 2008! So tune in for that, and for business here, I have a Man that always does his job at 1000 Percent. Dim the Lights in the Arena for me! INTRODUCING AT FOUR FOOT EIGHT! MY MAIN MAN, KNOWN TO FEW AS CUB! GARY “I DON’T TAKE SHYT†COLEMAN!

Gary Coleman walks out as Take you there by Sean Kingston Plays over the air. Fans begin to cheer as Gary Coleman makes his way towards the NEWA ring. Coleman walks up the stairs and steps between the bottom 2 ropes and goes over and grabs a Microphone from the side of the ring.

Gary: Hello Everybody! I am proud to say that I am NEWA’s New General Manager. I would like to thank Fox. See I was at my home with my Beautiful Wife watching The Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out, when I got a call. Fox calls and tells me “Gary, I have been looking for someone to replace Regal and Coach this Season, and I thought of you!†I was honored by the call, and jumped on the first plane out here to announce my new position with the NEWA! Since I made my statement here tonight, what better to do than use my power here tonight to schedule a match for next week. AJ Styles will face Shelton Benjamin, in a last chance Match for a spot in the Money in The Bank Ladder Match! Also I will make the Match Between JBL and Chris Jericho a Reward or Dismissal Match! Winner will make his way to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match later on in the night, where if you lose, your Contract with Raw Impact will be Terminated for up to a year. Also I wanted to make a match next week, THE ROCK FACING OFF AGAINST KURT ANGLE! Now that I have introduced myself, let’s go on and have us our Main Event!

Gary makes his way out to the backstage.

J.R.: What an Impact, A new General Manager, and it’s none other than Child Actor Star Gary Coleman.

HBK: Yeah, I didn’t see it coming, but enough of the small talk, hahaha!

J.R.: Now come on Shawn, that’s not funny!

HHH’s MUSIC HITS AS NEWA cuts to commercial!

HHH is walking around the ring with the lights flashing, and then they stop. Fan’s are cheering HHH on, as John Cena’s Music hit’s! Fan’s explode in boo’s, and begin to chant, ROCKY! ROCKY!!! Cena jumps out onto the stage, John then runs to the ring and exchanges hands with HHH! HHH kicks Cena in the mid-section and throws him into the corner, and begins to pummel him with rights and then stomps on Cena’s Chest. Triple H lifts up Cena and throws him up in to the ropes, and runs and hits a clothesline. HHH stomps on Cena’s chest and pick him up and hit an uppercut knocking him to his back, and Cena rolls over to his feet. HHH rushes Cena and hits big knee to Cena’s chest. HHH grabs Cena and hooks his arm over Cena’s head and hits a big suplex to the mat, and goes for the pin, 1…2… CENA KICKS OUT! HHH lifts up Cena and is then hit by a right, Cena kicks HHH in the ribs and hits a spinning Neck Breaker. Cena stumbles to his feet as well does HHH. Cena hits the ropes and jumps to hit a shouder block on HHH. Cena rolls to his feet and HHH makes his way to his feet. Cena runs and hits another shoulder block! Cena and HHH both get up and HHH stumbles towards Cena, and Cena locks arms with HHH and goes for the hip toss, but HHH Reverse’s it and hits the Hip Toss on Cena. Cena jumps up to his knees holding his back, and HHH runs and clotheslines Cena over the top rope. HHH and Cena are now stumbling to their feet, and HHH grabs Cena by his head and slams his head into the Barracade. Cena stumbles back and HHH runs and kicks the Back of Cena’s leg knocking him to his back. HHH grabs Cena and throws him into the Steel Steps. HHH grabs Cena and throws him into the ring, and slides in behind him. HHH tosses Cena into the ropes and grabs his head and grabs Cena and jumps up and hits a knee on Cena’s head. Cena stumbles back and HHH pulls his head down and locks the arms, and is ready for the Pedigree! Cena pulls his head out and steps into HHH and lifts him for the F-U! HHH pushes off of the back of Cena and turns him around and kicks him in the ribs and Hooks his arms, and HITS THE PEDIGREE AND GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2…3! DING! DING! DING!

Jessica: YOUR WINNER, HHH!

The show cuts off as HHH is on the top rope!

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Raw Impact is posted, and my next show wont be posted until I get some reviews

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Show there man but I really can't figure out or imagine Jessica Alba or Gary Coleman in a wrestling ring! lol...

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Thanks, all I need now is a review.... Its hard to continue when people are ignoreing this

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Raw Impact Preview

Raw Impact Preview

Money In the Bank Qualifying Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. AJ Styles

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with Special Guest Randy Orton

Kurt Angle vs. The Rock

Gary Coleman makes a Big Announcement Concerning Raw Impact

Reaction score
Best Match: Shelton vs Kane not only cause of its length but because it looks more worked on.

Worst Match: AJ vs Goldberg. Enjoyable but not as good as the 3.

Best Promo:
Rock/Angle best of the whole show no doubt.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional: Well first off I'd like to tell you that i know how you exactly feel of being brought down cause no one is reviewing you're show. But don't worry man. I'm sure you'll get reviews once you start rolling ahead with this. Being consistent will gain you some fans and eventually you'll have more reviews. I got some suggestions though. One major problem is presentation. Sometimes no one gets the urge to review and sometimes even read a show is because the presentation of the show isn't appealing to the eyes. Try having a color code. Don't color everything in one color. Also the formatting needs a little work as well. Anyway keep going with this cause sooner or later youre btb will get the attention it deserves. Anyway nice show you put up and keep it up :)