New Era Wrestling Association: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vaan1221

Reaction score

This Story begins after Impact and Raw join to make Raw Impact, NEWA switched to 1 show, to help keep a more competitive roster. Show starts after No Way Out 2008. Mr. Fox(myself) Has taken over Raw Impact as the GM, Enjoy...

newachampionshipfo8.png

Wednesday Night Raw Impact

Roster:

John Cena
HHH
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bobby Lashley
Chris Jerico
Shelton Benjamin
Big Show
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Booker T
Stevie Ray
JTG
Shad
Kane
JBL
Farooq
Randy Orton
AJ Styles
Tomko
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Rey Mysterio
Carlito
Stormin Norman Smiley
Scott Steiner
Batista
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Umaga
Edge
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Ron Killings
Sting
BG James
Kip James

Victoria
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Candace
Melina
Maria
Karen Angle

Champions:

Raw
::NEWA Championship::
Randy Orton

::Intercontinental Championship::
Jeff Hardy

::X-Divison Championship::
Jay Lethal

::NEWA Tag Team Championships::
Tomko & AJ Style

::NEWA Woman’s Championship::
Beth Phoenix

Staff

::Chairman::
Mr. Mcmahon

::Raw Impact GM::
Mr. Fox

::Raw Impact Commentary::
J.R. Ross
HBK
Mike Tenay

::Backstage Correspondents::
Michael Cole

::Referee's::
Earl Hebner
Chris Danials

::Ring Announcer::

Jessica Alba

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Glad to see NEWA back in action. i look forward to seeing what you got left in the tank haha

The Anigma

Reaction score
Glad to see you back. Looking forward to your first show, dude.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Wednesday Night Raw Impact 2/27/08

HHH vs. Cena

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane( MITB Qualifying match)
((Qualified so far( Jeff Hardy & Kennedy))

AJ Styles vs. Goldberg(MITB Qualifying Match)

Mayweather & Big Show Contract Signing!
Stipulations Announced!

Ric Flair vs. Chris Jericho in a Career Threatening Match

The Anigma

Reaction score
I like the way your blending the lines of reality and creativity with this. The show looks pretty good. Each of the matches should deliver though I'm a bit skeptical of Styles versus Goldberg because I've never been a fan of Goldberg but it should be a good show either way. I'm looking forward to the show and I will be reviewing.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I thought you were just using the Raw story lines when i read your PM but i am happy to see you adding some fantasy elements into your show. I will be reviewing your first show when it is up.

CT Styles

I'll be checking it out to, from what i have read, you must be good.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Thanks for your guys Support on my Return, my 1st show will be next wednesday, and like always I got to amp it up!

History

Champions:

Raw Impact
::NEWA Championship::
(Current)Randy Orton
Stormin Norman Smiley
John Cena

::Intercontinental Championship::
(Current)Jeff Hardy
Carlito

::X-Divison Championship::
(Current)Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin

::NEWA Tag Team Championships::
(Current)Tomko & AJ Style
Cryme Tyme

::NEWA Woman’s Championship::
(Current)Beth Phoenix
Melina

Coming this Wednesday

[MARQUEE]NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS NEWA NEWS[/MARQUEE]
First off, NEWA may not end up posted until thursday or friday, buts lets push for Wednesday, because I have some loose ends to tie with another fed, and I can be here full time!

Second off, lets have this first show be a hit, so I'd love your guys feedback

Vaan1221

Reaction score
NEWA Comes one Air as Fox is shown sitting in the Dark in front of a fireplace, with a glass of Alize in his hand. Fox takes a sip of his Alize and begins to speak.

Mr. Fox: Finally after a 4 month Hiatus, but I am back and am glad to see you, the fans are back with me. I will be running things from a distance, and be a kind of Distant Owner. I got a new General Manager for Raw Impact, who I will introduce over the titantron tonight. He has been great in making sure wrestlers got back in shape, and made sure every Superstar tonight, is drug free, and 100%! So enjoy the show and lets make the road to Wrestle Mania a successful one.

The scene goes dark, as the NEWA INTRO IS SHOWN! NEWA IS BEING SHOWN FROM WASHINGTON D.C.! FIREWORKS SHOOT OUT OF THE ENTRANCE RAMP AND FANS JUMP TO THEIR FEET!

Ross: NEWA is Back with a Vengeance Lady’s and Gentleman!

HBK: It’s about damn time! Sitting at home day after day waiting for the call to bring me back to the NEWA.

IF YOU SMEELLLL!! WHAT THE ROCK! IS COOKIN! The Rocks music hits as fans jump to their feet in cheers. Rock comes out onto the stage as fans erupt. Rock slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle raising up his arm, and fans continue on cheering. Rock jumps down and grabs the microphone and begins to speak.

Rock: FINALLY… THE ROCK…… HAS COME BACK…… TO THE NATION’S CAPITAL!

ROCKY ROCKY

Rock: Now I hear these Rudy Poo candy ass’s in the back, have not scheduled The Great One for Wrestlemania! Are you guys out of your damn mind, the Rock comes back, so that the PEOPLE, would view the show once again, and this is the thanks I get. I should me fighting for the damn NEWA Title.

KURT ANGLES MUSIC HITS THE AIR, AS FANS BEGIN TO BOO! Angle comes out in a suit with Karen Angle by his side and a microphone in his hand.

Angle: What the hell are you babbling about? You have been away from wrestling for 4 freakin years, and you come back asking for a Title Match at Wrestlemania? Give me a freakin break. If anyone deserves a title shot, it is me Kurt Angle, 12 Time World Champion.

Rock: Who the hell do you think you are interrupting The Great One?

Angle: 12 Time World Champion and 1 Time Olympic Champion, Kur…

Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO YOU ARE!

Fans burst into cheers and The Rock raises the Peoples Eyebrow.

Rock: But what does matter, is that you interrupted the Great One.

Angle: Now listen here buddy…

Rock: SHH!

Rock raises his hand with his palm facing Angle and his head looking up to the right. Rock then pulls the microphone back to his mouth.

Rock: I see you brought your girlfriend with you.

Angle: My Wife!

Rock: The Rock apologizes, Your wife! So Mrs. Angle, do you like what you see?

Rock smiles at Karen Angle and pulls his shirt to his sides, showing off his abs. Kurt’s face begins to turn red as he gets angered, while Karen stands with a smile.

Rock: Would you like to know how it feels to go one on one with the Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment?

Rock’s smirk stays on his face as Kurt begins to take off his jacket, and Karen begins to try and calm him down.

Rock: How about it sweet heart? I know you want to let The Rock taste that Punetang Pie!

Angle rolls up his sleeves and pulls loose of Karen Angle and runs and slides into the ring. Rock Suddenly drops the Mic and begins to exchange rights with Angle. Angle throws a big right, but Rock Ducks its and Hooks An gle and HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM! Karen Angle runs to the ring and aids Kurt as Rock begins to laugh and leaves the Ring.

RAW IMPACT GOES TO COMMERCIAL!

Ross: What a great start to this NEWA RETURN! Or as told by Mr. Fox, Season 2!

HBK: Shoot, I just wanna know who the new General Manager is.

AIN’T NO STOPPING ME, NOW! Shelton Benjamin’s music hits as fans have a moderate reaction, a mixture of Cheer’s and Boo’s. Shelton comes out onto the stage with a smile on his face and his hands on his hips. Benjamin slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle raising his arms.

Jessica Alba: Introducing 1st from North Carolina, SHELTON BENJAMIN!

HBK: And this will be the 3rd Money in the Bank Qualifying match!

Ross: Yes, and I have been notified that there will be 8 superstars this year participating in the Money in the Bank, instead of just 6 like usual.

A BIG EXPLOSION IS SHOWN! Kane’s music hits, as fans jump to their feet. Kane power walks towards the ring, and makes his way up the staircase. Kane looks over at Shelton who slid out of the ring, while stepping over the top rope into the NEWA ring. Kane gets to the center of the ring, and begins to raise his arms. Shelton slides into the ring and hits a big forearm on Kane’s back, and the ref rings the bell.

Jessica Alba: His opponent from Parts Unknown, KANE!

DING! DING! DING!

Shelton continues to pummel on Kane’s back and head. Kane is backed into the corner where Shelton steps up onto the middle rope and begins to deliver rights and lefts straight to Kane’s head. Kane pushes Shelton off, and he rolls to his feet and runs and jumps back on Kane, who grabs Benjamin by the throat this time. Kane pushes Shelton to the middle of the ring, and is kicked in the stomach by Shelton who then grabs Kane’s arm and wrings it over his head, locking in the armbar. Kane is trying to pull himself out as Shelton wrenches Kane’s arm more and more. Finally Kane straightens his posture and pulls Benjamin in for a clothesline nearly knocking Shelton’s head off. Kane gets up on a knee and lifts up Benjamin who is now dazed. Kane tosses Shelton into the corner and runs to hit a clothesline in the corner. Shelton drops to a sitting position in the corner, and Kane presses his foot into the throat of Benjamin. The ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4, Kane pulls his foot off of Shelton and bends over and delivers a quick right to his head. Kane then raises Shelton and pulls him out of the corner and lifts him and hits a Scoop Slam. Kane drops an elbow on Shelton’s chest and then raises him up and hits and thrust to Shelton’s throat, knocking Benjamin back to the mat. Kane grabs the back of Benjamin’s head and lifts him up once again, but this time is hit with 3 straight rights to his abdomen, and Shelton runs into the ropes and jumps to hit a big forearm, knocking Kane stumbling back. Benjamin then steps up to Kane and jumps and hits a Dropkick on Kane’s chest knocking him out of the ring. Kane makes his way up to his feet, but Shelton runs and jumps out the ring onto Kane knocking him to the ground. Shelton and Kane begin to get to their feet. Shelton throws aright, but its caught by Kane and thrown back as Kane hits a right. Kane grabs the back of Shelton’s head and takes him to the turnbuckle, and slams his head into the steel and then into the ring. Kane slides in the ring after Shelton, and stands up and stomps on Shelton’s chest, and then lifts up Shelton Benjamin and throws him into the ropes and runs to his a big Boot, but Benjamin ducks and runs and hits the other side, and back to Kane. Kane lifts up Shelton and drops him on his back, and then goes and climbs the corner and awaits Shelton to stand up. Shelton gets up and looks back and jumps to the ropes dropping Kane down on the turnbuckle. Shelton stumbles to the other side of the ring, and turns around and sprints towards Kane, and runs and jumps up onto the top rope, and begins to set Kane up for the Superplex. Shelton struggles to pull Kane off the top rope, but Kane won’t budge, Kane then lifts up Benjamin and drops him on his face. Shelton rolls over and then gets to his feet, Kane leaps off the top rope and HITS THE FLYING CLOTHESLINE! Kane then gets up and picks up Benjamin, and grabs him by his throat. KANE LIFTS UP SHELTON AND HITS THE CHOKESLAM! KANE GOES FOR THE PIN! 1…2…3

DING! DING! DING!

Jessica Alba: Your Winner and the third Competitor in the Money in the Bank Match at Wrestlemania 24 Take 2! KANE!

The show cuts backstage to Mayweather in the back talking with his entourage, and then cuts to Big Show talking to Shane McMahon.

The show cuts to commercial and comes back with JBL in the center of the Ring.

Fans are booing as JBL circles the ring with a microphone in his hand.

JBL: I know what you are all thinking, beating on Hornswoggle last week! Well, he had it coming, he shouldn’t have brought Finley with him to the match last week against the NEWA President, and his dad, Mr. Mcmahon. I don’t have any problems beating that little basturd down, he deserved it, and that’s what I do, give people what they deserve. Also I want to address Jericho!

Fans begin to cheer, as the titantrom shows an image of EMT’s aiding a wrestler in the back. After about 10 seconds the superstar is recognized as Chris Jericho.

JBL: Speak of the devil! I was about to say how me and you have our problems, that we should settle it at Wrestemania once and for all!

Fox shows up on the titantron as fans begin to cheer!

Fox: JBL, I know you had something to do with the attack, so I’m going to let you have your match at Wrestlemania, the stipulation is tho, it will be a LOSER LEAVE NEWA MATCH! Now get the hell out of my ring, I have a contract signing to go through with.

Fox’s music hit’s as JBL steps out of the ring and walks to the back.

WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW! Big Show’s music hits as NEWA Staff puts a table in the center of the ring with two chairs, one on each side, and the Contract in the middle of the table. Big Show steps into the ring, with moderate Reactions, and grabs a microphone!

Big Show: Mayweather before you come out with you entourage, I wanted to take time to tell everyone, that at Wrestlemania, I don’t want any of your little friends to interfere! If they do interfere I will be forced to take them out as well. Now Mayweather, make your way out so we can put this damn match in stone!

Mayweather’s music hit’s as Mayweather and his entourage make their way out to the ring. Mayweather then jumps up to the ring canvas and jumps over the top rope, and his entourage follows him into the ring. Mayweather is handed a Microphone and begins to speak.

Mayweather: Big Show, you have been talking a lot! As a Undefeated Professional Boxer and the WBC Welterweight Champion, I don’t need anyone to back me up when I’m beating you down at Wrestlemania!

Mayweather signs the Contract for the Match at Wrestlemania, and throws it in Big Show’s face, who catches it with a mad look on his face. Big Show signs the contract and throws it out the ring and reaches over the table and grabs MAYWEATHER BY THE THROAT! Mayweather’s Entourage pulls Show’s gigantic hand from Mayweather’s throat, and his entourage pull him out of he ring and Show is still in the ring being pushed back by three of Mayweathers Entourage! Big Show throws one of Mayweather’s Entourage to the ground and out of the ring by his face. Big Show grabs another one and throws him into the ropes while holding the other by his throat and hits a big boot. Big Show then points at Mayweather who is being held back, and lifts the man and CHOKESLAMES HIM THROUGH THE TABLE! Big Show and Mayweather are caught in a 30 foot stare down as Raw Impact goes to commercial.

Its a Shorter Show, so I can keep up with is, but this is Part 1, Part 2 will be up later on!

Its a Shorter Show, so I can keep up with is, but this is Part 1, Part 2 will be up this weekend!

wwerko619

Reaction score
ya, like your show dude, and try to make it not just one whole color. And please dont post 4 times in a row, your just asking to get an infraction:)

Probaly reminds everyone of Weebo...

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Raw Impact Part 2 of 3

Goldberg’s Music hits as fans begin to Cheer! The Camera’s go to the back where NEWA Staff is shown Banging on Goldberg’s Door, and Goldberg makes his way out of his locker room and begins towards the entrance ramp. Sparks fill the entrance way as well as smoke, and Goldberg shows up on stage, and walks straight through it as it fades down. Goldberg makes his way down to the ring, and walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring, and awaits his opponent!

Jessica Alba: Introducing first, GOLDBERG!

AJ Styles music hits, and he makes his way out to the NEWA Stage with his Hood on, and lifts it up to look at the fans. AJ then takes off the hood and grabs the Crown and puts it on his head. AJ slides into the ring and goes to the corner and jumps up it and raises his arms. Styles jumps down and stands face to face looking up to Goldberg!

Ross: Look at the size difference!

HBK: This is going to be an ass whooping.

AJ Styles takes a step back, and then lunges forward and hooks up with Goldberg who pushes him back into the ropes and runs to hit a Clothesline, and connects knocking Styles down to his back. AJ jumps up and Goldberg hits him with two more right’s both knocking him to his back after a quick recovery. Goldberg lifts up AJ and throws him into the ropes, and throws a clothesline at Styles, but Styles ducks and hits the ropes again and jumps for a crossbody and is caught. Goldberg spins AJ around and hits a falling sidewalk slam! Goldberg goes for the pin, 1…2.. AJ KICKS OUT! Goldberg picks himself up with AJ and hits a right making styles stumble into the corner, and presses into Styles and Irish Whips him across the ring into the opposite corner and turns around running towards Styles and lunges for a Spear in the corner. AJ jumps up over Goldberg, and Goldberg’s shoulder slams into the bar behind the turnbuckle. AJ runs into the ropes and runs back and jumps to hit a big splash on Goldberg who is now turned around. Goldberg stumbles forward where Styles looks at him and then takes a step forward and hits a Backflip Kick to his head. AJ stands up and hits the ropes and hits a dropkick on Goldberg sending him back into the corner. Styles jumps up on the second ropes and hits two rights on Goldberg before being thrown back to the mat. AJ runs back towards Goldberg, and Goldberg lunges forward and hits a SPEAR ON AJ STYLES! GOLDBERG GOES FOR THE PIN, 1…2…3!

DING! DING! DING!

Jessica Alba: YOUR WINNER AND IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA, GOLDBERG!!!

HBK: Told you!

J.R.: That was the quickest match I have seen in a while. Well next we have the BIG Announcement about the new Raw Impact GM!

NEWA goes to commercial.