Negative Feedback for Wade Barrett

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm still surprised he has the stroke to change his theme in the first place

NewXros71

Jobber
Reaction score
End of Days was a better fit for him, but atleast he's thinking of the fans on this one. Even after the change.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wade Barrett @WadeBarrett Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I base ALL career decisions on advice from Twitter users.

Pretty sure he's trolling like I said before, but hey - I hope he does actually change.

Also, this tweet made me laugh:

yxV7Y.png

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
His new theme is awful just doesn't suit his persona or anything.

Haha God Save The Queen could work get the Sex Pistols version lmao

And lol at those tweets @[Crayo]

Barrett is fast becoming one of my fave WWE superstars right now and totally representing my are of the UK haha loves it!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wade Barrett @WadeBarrett Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I base ALL career decisions on advice from Twitter users.

Pretty sure he's trolling like I said before, but hey - I hope he does actually change.

Also, this tweet made me laugh:

yxV7Y.png

rofl. I love Barrett

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Honestly he should just come out to God Save the Queen with a smug look on his face. He would get a ton of heat

oh man oh man THIS

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Wade Barrett is a Dam Good Wrestler! And need to be push to the World Champion!

Barrett will be he's currently on a push a slower one than a few ppl but he's one of the future WWE superstars no question of that! He's a heel but most ppl I kno love the guy I admit we are all biased as from Preston/Manchester his home haha!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Barrett isn't exactly Drew McIntyre. He's 31 now, so its time to give him a ball.

Maturity was Orton's problem, maturity was Swagger's problem

Pushing Batista/Angle worked well, in part, cause they were mature enough to handle it.

If a guy is 30 and he's got the goods, give him a run

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Barrett isn't exactly Drew McIntyre. He's 31 now, so its time to give him a ball.

Maturity was Orton's problem, maturity was Swagger's problem

Pushing Batista/Angle worked well, in part, cause they were mature enough to handle it.

If a guy is 30 and he's got the goods, give him a run

I agree. WWE already dropped the ball with him because he should have been WWE Champion in 2010 when he was far and away the best thing going on Raw as leader of Nexus. I still can't wrap my mind around what a good thing they had going and how poorly they ended up handling it

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I agree. WWE already dropped the ball with him because he should have been WWE Champion in 2010 when he was far and away the best thing going on Raw as leader of Nexus. I still can't wrap my mind around what a good thing they had going and how poorly they ended up handling it

If they could have just let Cena take a slight hit it would of made Barrett for the next 10 years, but no superman had to win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
If they could have just let Cena take a slight hit it would of made Barrett for the next 10 years, but no superman had to win.

Not only win, but bury WB under 50 chairs.

fuck the WWE. Orton should have dropped the damn belt to Barrett in their feud at the end of 2010.

And then they turned the angle of the year (mostly due to Barrett's amazing role as the mastermind heel) into 'hey, CM Punk's taking over' and we all know what happens from there. Barrett gets punished by getting stuck with the fucking Core, yadda yadda yadda. fuck the wwe

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
The Cena retirement/fire angle could have given Barrett the edge needed, even temporarily

This was done with Triple H in 1999 when they first put their trust in him... it was rocky at first, but worked out.

Cena could've gotten some rest, come back and whatever. Instead Miz became champ and we got WM27

In hindsight, Barrett should have won the title carried it to Mania and lost it to Cena (Rock would still rock bottom him, though)