Nearly One Third Of The World's Population Is Overweight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This is no surprise at all.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My problem with these sort of threads is that it will make people insecure

I have been called fat, when I am just bigger built, other bigger built lads might think they need to lose weght when they dont.

Even larger ladies have been slagged, alright, I would never let a larger lady have a go at Bully's special prize, but I would happily talk to them about the best NIN album or impress them by talking aboit my vast knowledge of Manson

Solid Snake

My problem with these sort of threads is that it will make people insecure

I have been called fat, when I am just bigger built, other bigger built lads might think they need to lose weght when they dont.

Even larger ladies have been slagged, alright, I would never let a larger lady have a go at Bully's special prize, but I would happily talk to them about the best NIN album or impress them by talking aboit my vast knowledge of Manson

Most people have been called fat at one point (based on percentages anyways, i.e. OP)

The world today was made to fit a standard and if you don't fit into that standard we are taught that it is not acceptable. Screw that and screw the system. Screw what Hollywood and the runways deem as sexy or attractive. People need to learn what they like about others and more importantly themselves. Only when health issues come into play, if fat being a problem. I have found men of all different sizes attractive simply because fat/skinny/muscles/ect isn't as important to me. You know what a real woman wants? A real man. Body size don't change that.

Also threads like this don't make people insecure. Poor self imaging makes people insecure. If you have poor self image of yourself, you will find stuff like this offensive and hurtful. If you simple don't give an f and are happy with you and your body then this crap don't matter.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm a fat fu@& by definition but aint arsed. I aint huge just like food and beer.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also threads like this don't make people insecure. Poor self imaging makes people insecure. If you have poor self image of yourself, you will find stuff like this offensive and hurtful. If you simple don't give an f and are happy with you and your body then this crap don't matter.
Exactly, i am thinking of people with a poor self image. I used to have one for years, until I relaised women like a bigger built lad.

Solid Snake

Exactly, i am thinking of people with a poor self image. I used to have one for years, until I relaised women like a bigger built lad.

I know what ya mean. I been there. Most people have. 96% of adults aren't happy with their appearance. There is always something someone wants to change but people have to learn to accept themselves and say f everyone else's thoughts. Heck I need to learn that. lol