Nearly One Third Of The World's Population Is Overweight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

I brought it up at my church and people got pissed. Sloth/gluttony is some shit people apparently will not touch. Someone is homo? Hate on them. Someone has an affair?! Burn in hell, but oh my god someone easys 4 square meals a day and refuses to work out? Donate to the church and we are all good.

That pisses me off that churches say which sins are worse then others. Have they not read the bible? All sins are equal in the eyes of God WITH the exception of the greatest sin not knowing Jesus or denying him. I don't go to church. I tried, I just couldn't take it. You are suposta be around people of the same beliefs and I have my aunt. That is enough for me.

Sloth and gluttony has been an issue for centuries, greed comes into play with that too. It doesn't say this stuff in the bible for the fly f of it. It is for our own good. If you are a greedy, lazy, glutton you will end up sick. Regardless of believing in the bible or not, so many good and simple life lessons are in there and its a damn shame people would rather beat each other over the head with the book than read it.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I brought it up at my church and people got pissed. Sloth/gluttony is some shit people apparently will not touch. Someone is homo? Hate on them. Someone has an affair?! Burn in hell, but oh my god someone easys 4 square meals a day and refuses to work out? Donate to the church and we are all good.
Okay, the most alarming thing about this post, Aids went to a church.

• Haha
Reactions: Majour

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Okay, the most alarming thing about this post, Aids went to a church.
bro when you do as many terrible things as I have, church won't sound so bad to you either.

Really though I go for my family, my grandparents aren't doing well and I am down to help in any way possible. I sure do have a sweet side, ladies.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I still have 0 idea who the user is that made this thread.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We should have a bet on a random RAW (yes it's a coin flip) to see who changes their name to what for 2 weeks to a month. You vs me Deth. Aid vs Deth, conspiracy theory vs PedoX-Filest

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I hear nearly two/thirds of people who post on wrestling forums are overweight.