Near Death Experience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'm serious, many have seen tunnels of lights and interacted with god have you had a Near Death Experience?
For those who don't know NDE's come to play when you are about to die and some people don't die and have a miracle and they experience going through Death anyone had any NDE?

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Yeah, i had ONE. I ride quads and dirt bikes, and one time we were riding for the weekend, i was on my 250 Yamaha Bike and there is this big lake bed where everyone rides, well, i was hauling ass through there and some kid on a 660 Raptor was hauling ass also, and we hit in the right corner of the lake bed, and he hit me right on the arm, i was going about 70 they said, and he was going about 65 or so, and when he hit me, the quad rolled over me, and i went under it, may i remind you, at 70mph... So i rolled for about 20 feet and finally came to rest under the quad and my bike was damaged badly.

I ended up having to be air lifted in a helicopter to a hospital and i had a Minor concussion, i had to have surgery on my broken left leg, and still have the scars. I had minor brain damage and memory loss.. they say that i was the luckiest kid they have ever seen cause i was almost dead, let alone i could have gotten killed.

But im fine now, just some pain once in a while, still riding too.:moon1: :shock_1:

Reaction score
When I was riding my pocket bike on the road a car came by it could see me so I turned but the car caught my shoe but thank god I was wearing big shoes or I would of broke my foot. I never rode my pocket bike on the road after that day this wasn't near death or anything it was near injury.

Travis40

I was riding my bike once down a hill and it was really fucking steep....yeah, I was going as fast as I could and I guess I got something caught up and I flipped and hit almost face first on the concrete and I almost died. It was one of the worst things to ever happen to me.

Travis40

I choked on a dick once

j/k....lmao JJ...you gotta chew your damn food

C4

That's not a Near Death Experience those are all your 7 year old Bike Accidents, actually when you really feel you have died, you get old flashbacks and come in contact with a person who is dead and come in contact with god or meet a dead loved one, you see a tunnel of light and feel like you are being taken to heaven, you feel your soul is free and is outside your body, that's a NDE.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I knew someone (who was less then an aquantience) who died on an operating table (atleast clinically...w/e that means) but they are up and walkin around now. They said it was peaceful. It was probably the oxycotin.

Shay-rett

Reaction score
A couple of years ago I was joyriding with a friend down a dirt road goin about 105 and lost control of the car and ended up hitting a puddle and hydroplaning and rolling the car a few times. When we started flipping everything seemed to be in slow motion. We ended up in a pond and the car filled up with water. I ended up smacking my head on the side window and pretty much re-lived my younger years. I woke up underwater. My friend said I was only out for a couple of seconds, but it felt like I had watched a bunch of old home movies when I was a toddler. There was a light but only for a minute.

therazar

Reaction score
dont laugh but when i was around 7 i fell in a septic tank it really sucked i didnt know what it was and it wasnt coverd. See i was with my cousin shes around 25 and her husband had a kid before they got togeather and well we went to his birthday and we were wrestling my cousins husband and i went and grabed ply wood and then i think i got knocked out cause i cant remeber anything they said i was under the poo for atleast 2 minutes then my cousins husband couldnt see me and saw the hole and reached in and pull me out if he didnt see it i would have been dead i remember geting out and all coverd in shit in all luckily i was 7 i think now i would barf all the time and take like a 5 hour shower uhh thinking about it down makes me sick if you think about it i would be so close to dieing