Near Death Experience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
wait... you got knocked out grabbing ply wood, and conviently fell into an uncovered septic tank?

uh... weird story dog.

Reaction score
I didnt have one of those flashbacks or seeing my body moment but it sucked none the less.

Me and my friends were going down a dirt road about 50mph or so. Well we were coming up on a hill yet my friend didnt slow down, we lost control as soon as we hit the dirt from flying over the hill. We started skidding towards a telephone pole but we managed to swerve to the right and instead of smacking into the pole we were headed for a ditch. As we slid towards the ditch I was in the back passengers side and well the bronco came within a yard or so from a tree creaming me. Next since the ditch was basically a drop off we flipped and slid into more trees taking them out. I blacked out but I didnt see no damn childhood memories...maybe cus my childhood sucked lol. When I came too my friends were already getting out of the bronco and being the tard that I am, had shorts and sandals on...like I was supposed to know I was gonna be in a accident today. In the end the driver got the rearview mirror smacked into his face so he had a nice bruise and a swollen eye. Another lost his glasses and came out unharmed and me and the other backseat passenger had shoulder injury and I had a messed up leg, bleeding and a nice bump.

Did I mention this was at a grad party lol and no we weren't drunk!
If any of you guys recognize this pic, hi I was one of the four lol.
196348cdfff521ff0d176a7a1ae0ee511ac43e.jpg

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ That's what you get when you Speed with a load of your friends in the car!

Personally i only go fast on my own when driving... If i have friends with me i always go slower than usual because i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i killed somebody!

I've only driven two weeks so things might change! lol