NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: the only reason you will walk out masters is if im not included in the match

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
joe: "You think I am scared of Kurt Angle? Well your wrong Vince. The only one who is scared in this office, is you! Throwing your son out there to do something your old ass is too scared to! You stay back here scared of getting in the ring with anyone because anyone of us can destroy you. but thats ok Vince, sit back here like the pussy you are, and allow use men with real balls to get out there and kick ass."

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Your right Joe, I have an Injury from last year, whitch makes me unable to fight, but you remember who your talking to! I can crush you in a day!

ScottT08

Reaction score
MVP's music hits and he comes out of the tunnel with a mic.

MVP: Now, Vince has finally realised he needs me on his show, I mean look at the roster, Edge - im better than him, Kurt Angle - im better than him. I could go on all day but the fact is im better than every one here and every one watching at home. So im issueing an open challenge to anyone who wants a match. Because the Half man, Half amazing modern day mac is gonna make it big.

MVP drops the mic and walks down to the ring to wait for someone to accept his challenge

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "Yeah I hear your excuse Vince. I am not going to walk around here afraid of you Vince? I am not scared of anyone here. That is what a champion really is."

(Picks up his title off the table and throws it over his shoulder)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Oh would you look at that! Tomko, you know how to talk? and you are just arrived and starts talking lies to me. Well.. how will you prove that, since you can only solve problems of other people and not yours! As for you Joe, don't talk to Vince like that. He's not scared, he is just 60+ years old that's why he can't wrestle anymore!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Masters is right, im old as hell, and if I was not this old, and dint have an head injury, then I would fight you and im sure as hell, I would kick your ass Joe. Dont underestimate the power of McMahon!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "Master's quit being the Vice-President of his suck my ass club. And Vince, you must have an injury to the head because if you knew what was good for you, you would know that Joe could kill you anytime he wants to."

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Joe, again let me remind you who your talking to! I can kill you in a minute, I can crush your dreams, I can take away that Thunder title! I have the power, you got the fat.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "Hey Vince, if you want this title, why don't you come over here and take it off my shoulder."

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Wow tough crowd here. We got Joe and Masters going at it. Then Joe calling names and now Vince threatening to take the title from him. And don't even get me started on Vince telling Joe he can kill him. Vince just because you got money doesn't mean that you can kick everyones ass. Vince I can make you cry like a bitch if I were to lock in the ankle lock on you. Just like I am going to do to your son Shane, I am going to make him my bitch inside that steel cage when I whip his little rich boy ass. Shane would be nothing if he wasn't your son Vince. It's true! IT'S DAMN TRUE!"

ScottT08

Reaction score
MVP Leaves the ring and see's the arguement between Samoa Joe and Vince McMahon.
MVP: Or Samoa Joe you let me challenge you for that title, seeing as everyone was too scared to answer my challenge i'll challenge you. Too a Cage Match!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince then smiles.

Vince: Angle, I can crush anyone! Ive got the power, youve got the disease! I am the best in the buisness, and I have more money than anyone here, so shut up Kurt! Shane will whip your ass, all the way to hell, and after that, were going to have a party, just for Shane!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tomko: you know what masters i respect you. i respect you enough to say that we should make an alliance, to destroy everyone that stands in our paths