NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
well go to the first page and see who is taken. Then just pick any wrestler in the world that is not taken.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Some good main eventers that are left are, Stone Cold,The Rock,Triple H,John Cena.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Khali, your in the 6-Man Battle Royal at No Mercy for the Thunder Title. You have a great chance, so shut-up, before I beat you up..

ooc: Vince is weak, dont worry, he would have no chance on beating Khali up lol.

addo

Reaction score
Translator: you made the right choice Vince

Khali throws the ring announcer out of the ring, and raises his arms in the air.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Im that dam good, and you will also be getting transfered to Mayhem or staying on Thunder. Cause just to inform everyone, that if your a champion, you have a possibility of losing your title during the draft on Thunder next week.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Check this out, its the Main Event banner, credit to Weebo.

NOMERCYBANNER3.jpg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Next week, I am going to face Jack Evans Vince and show you and that Samoan Submission Machine how the Masterpiece works his way here in NCW!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Sunday:

NCW has talked with many people who wanted to sign a form, to be the GM of Mayhem, but one person really spoke out, and that is hbkfan!. hbkfan! nailed the spot for Mayhem, and is the new General Manager of Mayhem, starting Tuesday next week. The draft will take place on Thursday Night Thunder, and after No Mercy, 2 brands will be in existance. This will be the last week on just 1 show a week, and after No Mercy, there will be double the excitment. hbkfan! is welcomed into NCW.

Thunder GM, wwerko619 is releasing a press confrence for No Mercy on Friday. The Press Confrence will talk about the second brand, and a few superstars will share their anger over their rivals, such as Batista,Samoa Joe,Shawn Michaels,Hulk Hogan and possibly more. This week is shaping up to be exciting.

From Monday, to Sunday, there will be NCW activity's leading up to No Mercy. Monday's activity is Autograph signing with Bobby Lashley and Chris Jericho and Maria. Tuesday's activity is Tuesday Night Mayhem Food eating contest. Wednesday's activity is WWE: Smackdown .vs. Raw 2008 video game torunament. Thursday's activity is Thursday Night Thunder ( the show ). Friday's activity is the Press Confrence, and Saturday's activity is the Autographing session with many superstars, and Sunday is follow the superstar day, followed by No Mercy.

Evil Austin

Great. I thought it would be him wink wink rofl. but anyway cheap plug check out my post on WAW it will blow you away about the upcoming pay per view.

wwerko619

Reaction score
yes, I told you that I was going to ask hbkfan!, and he was totally great with it. He sounds like he will do a good job aswell. So, you on MSN DX 3:16?