NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
On topic dammit!!!!! lol.

Edge: Like I said, nobody has a chance agaist the Rated R Superstar! I can defeat anyone.....I can beat EVERYONE in NCW with one punch....maby not Khali, but ya.

MRC

Reaction score
ORTON: U know Edge I think your right about that. U can take ne1 out w/ 1 punch and I can take ne1 out with 3 letters....R.....K.....O.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Orton, as you know, I am the smartest and I make the right moves in this Industry, cause im the best. Everyone knows it, they just havent figured out yet that im that good, and il prove it this Thursday.

Evil Austin

does this start on january or after mania ? so i know which is the first ppv ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Very good question Undertaker, infact it starts at No Mercy lol. I like No Mercy, so I made that my first PPV. And il go on from there.

CT Styles

Lights go out, The Countdown begins, 5...4...3...2...1!!! The Pyro goes up one side of the stage and then up the other. "Break The Walls Down!" Hits and the crowd go wild, The Savior of NCW walks out wearing a Blue SAVE_NCW Shirt with the sleeves riped off and jeans and fancy shoes. Jericho has a Microphone.

Jericho: Welcome to... Thunder is JERICHO!!!... I am here to ignite you, to delight you, to excite you!... But most importantly I am here to be come the Intercontinental Champion and then the NCW Champion and then become the greatest and sexiest beast to ever step in an NCW ring. I am also here because I have a message for Edge. Edge, like I said previously after you get your ass kicked and I win my Intercontinental Title I challenge you to a match. How would you like that match to be a submission?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge's theme hits!!!! Crowd boo's!!!

Edge: Chris Jericho, I accept your challenge, but let me remind you that im going to be Hardcore champion, and you will have no title around your waist. Let me remind you Jericho, on whos the best in the buisness.......ME! The Rated R Superstar....EDGE!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
* American Wrestling Association
o AWA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
* New Japan Pro Wrestling
o International Wrestling Grand Prix tournament winner in 1983 (First)
* Southeastern Championship Wrestling
o NWA Southeast Heavyweight Championship (Northern Division) (1 time)
o NWA Southeast Heavyweight Championship (Southern Division) (1 time)
* World Championship Wrestling
o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
* World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment
o WWF/E Championship (6 times)
o WWE (World) Tag Team Championship (1 time) –with Edge
o Royal Rumble (1990)
o Royal Rumble (1991)
o WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2005)

Read 'em and weep bitches!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Tuesday:

NCW Superstar, Hulk Hogan has had a air flight delay to the arena in Winnipeg, where Thunder will be held. Hogan has called his daughter, Brooke and shes picking him up and taking him by car. Hogan's airplane wasnt going to depart till Wednesday Night, after an oil leak, and Hogan has to be at the arena Wednesday Morning.

Over 8 Superstars checked into Winnipeg Airport today, to meet and greet the NCW fans, as they depart from the 7 hour flight. Some of those Superstars include Judas Mesias, Randy Orton, Booker T, Batista, Jeff Hardy and more. Thunder will be held in 2 days, at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg. We will have more updates on Hogan, and his flight and everything else to do with NCW, tomorrow at the NCW News on Wednesday.

Evil Austin

did i make my plane flight ? lol if hogan is late does that mean he misses his match ?

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: What's the matter Hogan?
Did you realize that you can not win?

wwerko619

Reaction score
No, he wont miss his match. Everyone makes there way to the arena, its just something to add to the News. So, ive finished writing the show, and its awesome....you guys will like it.