NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Thursday, Ive only written 1 match so far, but im going to write the Great Khali,Jack Evans and Samoa Joe match tonight. Its every Thursday on the USA network, lol. You will be at the show...remember..your a superstar?????

Evil Austin

lol.. betteer start saying my prayes and eating my vitamins because hulkamania is going to run wild all over you.

*wait im not hogan * THINKS TO HIMSELF

the animal is getting unleashed

*THAT"S NOT ME EITHER LOL*

(rolls eyes back now who the hell am i again ? this si so confusing?)

ROFL (made that in two seconds lol)

wwerko619

Reaction score
Actually, I dont know who you are either....there is a list on the first post.....but I cant go back to it, cause im sending a reply.

YAAAA, Im finally at 300 posts count.

Evil Austin

rofl.... by the way am i undertaker deadman or undertaker bikey ? i prefer dead man though

MRC

Reaction score
U wont know whats going on thursday
U will wake up and u will hear the music of the legend killer playing and will realize u have just been RKOed

wwerko619

Reaction score
haha, that was a good one....let me try:

Edge: When you wake up Undertaka, you will hear an ambulance horn, and it means your in the hopsital.......after an RKSPHERE!

wwerko619

Reaction score
The Umaga one is the best. Thats some hilarious s***, there is a few that I got...let me see if I still have them....

Evil Austin

yeah i got like 11 do you want me to add more to the sig ? i got hardyz, show, micahaels, dx, cena, mvp, kane and a few more

wwerko619

Reaction score
Dont add them, cause it takes up quite the bit of space....but check this out..
cena.jpg

Evil Austin

Rofl

Ill Just Change Them For A Minute K And Change Them Back Take The Two Off And Put Another Two So Look Out For Them In A Few Minutes

MRC

Reaction score
Cena knows more than 4 moves damnit

wwerko619

Reaction score
You should like photoshop a mouse on the mat, and put a Carnival backround to where HBK and the Big Show one......I like the Benoit one....pretty funny. Superman......um ya, try that flying to hell lol.