NCAA Football Season 2014-2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bo Pellini will reportedly be the next head coach at Youngstown State, should be interesting.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Anyone else think the month layoff between the end of the season and meaningful bowl games is the absolute worst? They need to either stretch out the season or play bowl games earlier in December. Teams going 5-6 weeks in between their final game and most important game is Blue.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anyone else think the month layoff between the end of the season and meaningful bowl games is the absolute worst? They need to either stretch out the season or play bowl games earlier in December. Teams going 5-6 weeks in between their final game and most important game is Blue.

Yeah I think it needs to be a few weeks at most, like 2.. Just enough time to have both teams conditioned and ready to go but not too much time to where they get rusty.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watching this playoff game and it only furthers my opinion that CF sucks. So boring and amateur. Might as well watch pop warner games.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope Oregon dicks on em
Most likely that's what will happen, especially if OSU starts the game off like they did vs Bama.. Bama is a team that slows down offensive production, Oregon keeps the pedal to the metal and if they go up by 2 TDs early we're in big trouble.. I do hope at least it's a decent game.. I'm excited to see if Cardale Jones can keep it up, guy was very Randall Cunningham-esque yesterday.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"The SEC had this coming! While they built this powerhouse, the other conferences have been able to catch up"

-ESPN commentators watching Iowa get absolutely buttfucked by a UT team with a worse record

Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
"The SEC had this coming! While they built this powerhouse, the other conferences have been able to catch up"

-ESPN commentators watching Iowa get absolutely buttfucked by a UT team with a worse record

Iowa is horrible, one of the low points of the BIG10 these days.. Probably the main reason I took the Vols over them.

Can't deny Wisconsin over Auburn and More Importantly OSU over Bama in the letting other conferences catch up conversation.. especially when both of those games were essentially played in their similar settings as their backyards.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Iowa is horrible, one of the low points of the BIG10 these days.. Probably the main reason I took the Vols over them.

Can't deny Wisconsin over Auburn and More Importantly OSU over Bama in the letting other conferences catch up conversation.. especially when both of those games were essentially played in their similar settings as their backyards.

Haha I just thought it was a funny quote.

Hear some people down here talking about conference superiority and shit and it gets really annoying, hear people saying Kentucky can beat OSU before that game, now after this people nationally are talking up how overrated the SEC is... Neither are really true, there's simply some good football being played everywhere (except Iowa) and no legit way to say which conference > which nor any reason why "my team > yours because SEC!!!" is even a thing lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha I just thought it was a funny quote.

Hear some people down here talking about conference superiority and shit and it gets really annoying, hear people saying Kentucky can beat OSU before that game, now after this people nationally are talking up how overrated the SEC is... Neither are really true, there's simply some good football being played everywhere (except Iowa) and no legit way to say which conference > which nor any reason why "my team > yours because SEC!!!" is even a thing lol

I'm still just curious to see an SEC team like Bama or Auburn come upto our home during a "colder" period of the season and see if they have what it takes.. if they can accomplish that than more power to them, but playing all your games in the south or in a warmer climate gets boring.

I think SEC and BIG10 are the top dogs as far as taking the talent from all the schools involved in those conferences and comparing them to other ones.. The Pac & ACC come close but still aren't on either of our levels IMO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Btw anyone watching this thread and didn't see the game last night...
This is the play that I think pretty much locked it up for OSU (excluding some pretty nice defensive play late in the game)

BYEBAMA.0.gif

Ezekiel Elliott with an 85 yd TD run.

Reactions: Snowman1