NCAA Football Season 2014-2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Same record, beat tcu h2h. That ruins tcu's credibility. If you leave Baylor out, nothing for big 12.

Right, and it's hard to argue against them. Bama/FSU/Oregon/Ohio St. all deserve in just as much, so it's just as you said before - more teams plz

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Right, and it's hard to argue against them. Bama/FSU/Oregon/Ohio St. all deserve in just as much, so it's just as you said before - more teams plz
Someone is mad no matter what. personally, I wish every conference had a champ and that's who got in.... Just have mac vs sec first round, c-usa vs big 12. You know, seems simple, might get a blowout or two but you can't argue bout it at the end of the day.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
2014 Heisman Trophy finalists announced:
Alabama Football WR Amari Cooper
Wisconsin Badgers RB Melvin Gordon
University of Oregon Ducks QB Marcus Mariota

Mariota is the favorite from what most people are saying, Amari Cooper and Melvin Gordon are in a pretty close fight for runner up but with over 2k yds rushing and what 26 or 29 TDs it's hard to take Cooper over him but we'll see.

Jameis Winston will officially not be a back to back Heisman winner.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Gordon is locked for #2 from the sources i've read.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder why J.T. Barrett didn't get any love. Broke the big 10 record for TD's responsible for
Strength of Schedule in Cooper's case, a RB going for over 2000 yds and 25+ tds and a QB with a 38-2 TD/INT ratio and 14 rushing TDs and a Receiving TD most likely is the reason they couldn't put JT in the top 3, however he did finish top 6 in votes from what I hear.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Strength of Schedule in Cooper's case, a RB going for over 2000 yds and 25+ tds and a QB with a 38-2 TD/INT ratio and 14 rushing TDs and a Receiving TD most likely is the reason they couldn't put JT in the top 3, however he did finish top 6 in votes from what I hear.
Didn't they have like 6 dudes last year, why 3 now?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Baseball likes my favorite team. ROTY And Gold glove winner
Mets in september -
83f05dc2153da8a8e41cc31f997310f9.gif