NCAA College Football 2011 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Whatever, I'll be happy to compare GPA, incomes, and job satisfaction with you anyday of the week. Which wouldn't be to hard since you were fired from Wal Mart of all places. I mean really how the hell can you fuck up a job that will hire anyone? Even old people in wheelchairs get a job there.

By the way, I find it funny every year your team doesn't make it or teams you don't like make it to the championship you turn into a bigger whiney ass bitch than you were the previous year. Neither of my teams made it and hell you don't see me crying or downing other schools out of frustration.

One more thing, if you're embarrassed of being a college football fan how about just stop watching? It isn't that hard dude.

Reaction score
So I'm fairly certain, I wasn't comparing our GPAs, or academic accomplishments. And if you wanna know how to get fired from Wal-Mart you say the word "gay" and everyone gets up in arms. Though it's funny, getting fired from somewhere isn't really a measure of someone's intelligence, i mean I know it's hard for you to comprehend and all being born of your sister/mother and father, but just thought I'd throw that out there.

As for GPA, I graduated Fox Valley Technical College with an Associate's degree in Computer Programming, and 13 certifications in programming languages, I graduated magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Statistics and Statistical theory.

And I find it funny that you never actually attack the things I say, just me. I mean it's ok if you can't think up actual responses, but I mean the whole insulting me is just getting old and kinda pathetic. So you know, when you have a response to the things I say, I'll listen, but til then you know, just keep on doing that whole "insult the other person with things I don't know about them" schtick, it really works for you.

Oh right, and don't forget to pull out of your sister/mother tonight, wouldn't want you to have another kid with her.

Reactions: 1 person

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think I'll just pull out your mom tonight instead. I can't have another you. I'm sorry son.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
(notice still no response to any actual post, just trying to insult me more, is this guy good or what?)

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That's what your mom said too!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm thinking he may have responded to the actual post if you hadn't ended it with that initial joke about fucking his sister. Just a thought.

Reaction score
You know, there were plenty of posts before that, that he just ignored as well, it's not like he was just ignoring one. I mean the reality is he doesn't have a retort or answer so I get it, it's ok, it's just funny how he'll go on and on insulting me without ever addressing an issue.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Meh, I'm done with this topic.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
No I'm just not wanting to argue any longer with a whiney ass bastard who has to have the last fucking word in every fucking thing. So just go ahead and get your last word in like always you fucking cunt.

Reaction score
No, it's because you have no argument, because you probably realize how absolutely pathetic those numbers are. And you wanna talk about whiny cunts? You should look in the mirror. Again, having not responded with anything substantial to ANY post in this ENTIRE thread.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
No, it's because you have no argument, because you probably realize how absolutely pathetic those numbers are. And you wanna talk about whiny cunts? You should look in the mirror. Again, having not responded with anything substantial to ANY post in this ENTIRE thread.

Jesus Christ Mike, I know you are Samoan (or Smore which ever you people prefer these days) and that your intelligence to comprehend what I am saying is very limited so, I’ll try to break it down for you one last time:

As I have stated, this is a football thread and, if you wanted to discuss academics start another thread and we will discuss it there. But being the dumbass Island Monkey you are, you try to change the subject when you are getting angry with a topic. Seriously, if it was any other conference than the SEC in the BCS championship game your dumb fatass would have never brought up academics. Which is hilarious considering your ass couldn’t even finish school. BTW, yours truly has an MBA from an IVY League School!

Its funny when you say I’m a whiney ass cunt but, you forget I remember you from years back on forums when you would always come in and cry for attention. Remember the NGW days! Remember when you would into the shout box and talk about how miserable your life was and how you wanted to kill yourself. Yeah, I remember those days and, still think its hilarious that you would say shit like that for attention on a “Wrestling Forum”! Now, that is being a try whiney ass cunt there, lol! Also remember the, “I’m homeless and living in a car” or the “I’m poor and have to eat those cheap ass noodles every night

As stated earlier, I know your just another dumb ass fat Samoan (who is lucky he wasn’t eaten by the rest of the tribe because your blubber would feed a starving country for years) who can’t comprehend most common logic.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Jesus Christ Mike, I know you are Samoan (or Smore which ever you people prefer these days) and that your intelligence to comprehend what I am saying is very limited so, I’ll try to break it down for you one last time:

As I have stated, this is a football thread and, if you wanted to discuss academics start another thread and we will discuss it there. But being the dumbass Island Monkey you are, you try to change the subject when you are getting angry with a topic. Seriously, if it was any other conference than the SEC in the BCS championship game your dumb fatass would have never brought up academics. Which is hilarious considering your ass couldn’t even finish school. BTW, yours truly has an MBA from an IVY League School!

Its funny when you say I’m a whiney ass cunt but, you forget I remember you from years back on forums when you would always come in and cry for attention. Remember the NGW days! Remember when you would into the shout box and talk about how miserable your life was and how you wanted to kill yourself. Yeah, I remember those days and, still think its hilarious that you would say shit like that for attention on a “Wrestling Forum”! Now, that is being a try whiney ass cunt there, lol! Also remember the, “I’m homeless and living in a car” or the “I’m poor and have to eat those cheap ass noodles every night

As stated earlier, I know your just another dumb ass fat Samoan (who is lucky he wasn’t eaten by the rest of the tribe because your blubber would feed a starving country for years) who can’t comprehend most common logic.

boom.jpg

Oh and screw your acedemics Suntan... ROLL TIDE BABY!

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
boom.jpg

Oh and screw your acedemics Suntan... ROLL TIDE BABY!

You know from what I’ve read, Alabama has a hell of a recruiting class coming in this year. Some of the kids they got out of the Metro Atlanta area were awesome! That is something I will really give Nick Saban credit for. I saw a few of them play in a few of the State Championship games here this past season. I really wish UGA would start recruiting around the Metro Area since it has the cream of the crop of athletes in the area. Anyway, a lot of those players from that area also signed scholarships with Ivy League schools and Private Division 1-AA/II Schools for academic purposes. I know Mercer and Yale were able to get several great players.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Seems like UGA always waits til like the last month to start recruiting in-state. By then Alabama, Auburn and Florida have raided the state. But yeah, I am proud of that recruiting class, #1 on most scouting sites. It's paid off well in the past, it's not so much the class as how you develop the players. I see Bama barely missing a beat next year because of the quality of the players and the way the staff has developed them.