NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Notre Dame should have lost at least 4 times already..... That UCONN/Syracuse game was incredible I'm just a little biased as an Irish fan

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So Duke is the only top 5 team without a loss this week, and their losing by 5 to BC with a minute 40 left :lmao This season has been awesome.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Yeah, there is just no clear cut favorite whatsoever... the tournament should be great this year cause there's just no way to predict what might happen... LOVE IT!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, there is just no clear cut favorite whatsoever... the tournament should be great this year cause there's just no way to predict what might happen... LOVE IT!

Same here, I'm actually going to have to pay attention when I submit my bracket for the first time ever.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
gone are the days of blindly throwing Kentucky, Kansas, Northe Carolina and Duke into your final four knowing you'll get at least 2 right....

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Man this season is too crazy. Kentucky has fallen from grace. Kansas lost 3 games in a row? To unranked teams? UNC is... who the hell are they now? Duke is the only one with any sense of what they once were but even then they aren't as strong as they are known for.

This year is all up in the air. This is the year for any team to try to reach the top. Although I have to say I am rather impressed with Miami. But this year... there isn't any one team that you can say they are definitely gonna be in the championship. Indiana has been at the top and fallen more than once. Louisville, Syracuse, Michigan.

What a season.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Selection Sunday!!!!!!! one of my favorite times in all of sports! Anybody filling out some brackets? Don't remember if the site runs one or not, but I'd certainly participate..... I'll probably fill out between 15-20, most for fun and a couple for money...

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Selection Sunday!!!!!!! one of my favorite times in all of sports! Anybody filling out some brackets? Don't remember if the site runs one or not, but I'd certainly participate..... I'll probably fill out between 15-20, most for fun and a couple for money...

I'm totally in. Sorry if I don't post here a lot, sometimes I'm just too damn busy. Still I'm a huge college b-ball fanatic. Sadly my favorite team St.John's fell apart in the end and aren't in, but they rarely make it. Still trying to find a team to emotionally get behind that doesn't my bracket to win money. Florida excites me the most, so they'll be up there.

Franco

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Starting today begin the best months for a sports fan IMO. March Madness then Baseball starts in April and then mid-April NBA Playoffs start. And this year again the Final Four happens during the same weekend as Wrestlemania.

Last night I was kinda down on Temple due to the loss to Mass, but apparently everyone sees them at least as 11th seed. I'd still choose Indiana over anyone to go all the way.

Regarding the bracket, I'm in, just give the link & info to the bracket.

Last edited:

Franco

Reaction score
I get this after registering at CBSSports and clicking on the link above

Error
This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid '259c1b5cd947', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

To log in as another user, click here.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
ok, forget that one..... I think I would need everyone's email to send them an invite.... I'll try ESPN, unless somebody else can get one up quick...

Franco

Reaction score
I'll delete mine then, no point in having 2.

edit: joined

Last edited: