NBC Affiliate Accidentally Posts Election Results A Week Early

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Casually posting this...and not because I posed for the party logo...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I thought it was just a misunderstanding, on my part, but I'm sure that debunks the validity of these "results";however, if these turn out to be the results shown on the day of the election, I'd eat my words.

I am relatively sure it's a hoax. The more I looked into it, the more it doesn't make sense that it could have come from WRCB. First off, WCRB's website is WCRBTV.com, something not included in the address put into the Wayback Machine at all. And while WCRB's website is created by World Now, the worldnow.com address is not their official address. Their website is franklyinc.com. In fact, if you enter worldnow.com into a web address bar, it will automatically change it to franklyinc.com. In fact, in trying to find any history of these website addresses, the only snapshots are for the exact address given and they only go back to June. The address itself reminds me of the sort of address given by people trying to steal your passwords by sending you an email and including an address that only looks similar. For example, say someone wants to steal your bank of America password. They send you a link that is CreditMasterCard.BankofAmerica.com. A person sees "Bank of America," assumes it is the right address, goes to a mirror site and gets screwed.

Plus, if the government was rigging the election results, I doubt the news media would be in on it. They wouldn't have to be. The news media doesn't tally the election results, the government does and they report that information to the news media. If they news media was in on the rigging, I find it highly unlikely that as vast as the news media is, that one person has come forward with this information. All we get is a questionable website from a relatively minor NBC affiliate. It would be much safer for the government to feed the news media their rigged results on election day than to have them be aware of it long beforehand.

I've been having a hard day. Analyzing this has made me feel a LOT better. I sort of live for this sort of thing, attempting to debunk things. Now, I won't claim I debunked anything here because I believe a debunking has to be absolutely positive. All I have done is looked at what there is available and given my viewpoint on it. There definitely isn't enough evidence available to debunk it.

Edit: However, if these end up being the results on Tuesday, I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Reactions: Snowman1

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I'm confused, how did Jill Stein and Gary Johnson gain 5% and 8%, respectively, if they had 0 Electoral Votes?
This right here is how I know this is just a fuck up.

Gary or Jill getting over 5% is laughable for those two dimwits.

Hillary is going to win, but probably not by that big of an electoral margin.

nyXXY.png
This is much more likely, though Florida could go either way and there is still a 10% or so chance Evan Mcmullin wins Utah.

Last edited:

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well...not that he's amazing or anything, but the right candidate won in my books. I'd hate to see a crook who's been around politics for a long ass time and knows how to work for the system win that election. I was hoping for a trump victory but was honestly thinking Hillary would hit a grand slam and demolish him. Glad to see so many can see past the media's lenses and what they chose to focus on the most, and elect someone who seems a little more fit for office.

There would have still been wars, poverty, racial divide etc no matter who got elected.

The big difference is with Clinton, the other countries would be the bad guys and 'we have to do the right thing and peacekeep'. Whereas trump is the more 'fuck em, let's get em' type. A little more upfront.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well...not that he's amazing or anything, but the right candidate won in my books. I'd hate to see a crook who's been around politics for a long ass time and knows how to work for the system win that election. I was hoping for a trump victory but was honestly thinking Hillary would hit a grand slam and demolish him. Glad to see so many can see past the media's lenses and what they chose to focus on the most, and elect someone who seems a little more fit for office.

There would have still been wars, poverty, racial divide etc no matter who got elected.

The big difference is with Clinton, the other countries would be the bad guys and 'we have to do the right thing and peacekeep'. Whereas trump is the more 'fuck em, let's get em' type. A little more upfront.
Lol. Good luck having all three branches dominated by the conservatives

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
This right here is how I know this is just a fuck up.

Gary or Jill getting over 5% is laughable for those two dimwits.

Hillary is going to win, but probably not by that big of an electoral margin.

nyXXY.png
This is much more likely, though Florida could go either way and there is still a 10% or so chance Evan Mcmullin wins Utah.
Ignore pls