NBC Affiliate Accidentally Posts Election Results A Week Early

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Trump would ruin the country trying to fix it and Hillary is just going to keep on the course.

I know most people don't share my views but America is damned to collapse either way. Trump means it will happen faster where as Hillary would prolong the inevitable blow. America is deep in doggy doo doo and the only way it will bounce back from the debts, the criminals in government positions, and all the illegal offshore deals is if it completely implodes and is rebuilt. I believe history repeats itself. When in Rome...

:cry:

My significant other believes that Trump is a test for the American people to see how far the government can push us to accept a radical in office. Like the government has already decided who is winning, and it's Hillary, but if enough people accept Trump, then they can begin putting more radical people into office.

Personally I think that idea is silly. I dunno. I like to believe that our elections are real and that our government is the one that we see.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't completely count him out. I try not to talk about politics too much here but we all know who I support. Maybe that's why I think he might have a shot... out of nervousness... I dunno. But mathematically, he has the same chance of winning the election as the Cubs did of winning the World Series as of last Sunday.

I have said it for months that he isn't winning, if he does, I will be in complete shock. Most people I know (family, ect) do support him or don't support Hillary so there is that. I can't see it happening though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My significant other believes that Trump is a test for the American people to see how far the government can push us to accept a radical in office. Like the government has already decided who is winning, and it's Hillary, but if enough people accept Trump, then they can begin putting more radical people into office.

Personally I think that idea is silly. I dunno. I like to believe that our elections are real and that our government is the one that we see.

I am all for people believing what they want, that is a right here and should always be but everyone on the forum knows I wear a tin hat. :madcat:
I think it has been fixed for many years and people underestimate how smart and evil the dark government can be. By "dark" I mean the hidden parts of it. To me, the republicans and the democrats are two wings on the same bird.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have said it for months that he isn't winning, if he does, I will be in complete shock. Most people I know (family, ect) do support him or don't support Hillary so there is that. I can't see it happening though.

Whomever wins, our country will just continue to be more and more divided. Neither of these two have the ability to unite us.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whomever wins, our country will just continue to be more and more divided. Neither of these two have the ability to unite us.

At this point, no one person can run for presidency and fix it. It is going to take YEARS and it is going to have to break down more so it can be built back up again. I just hope that when that does happen, people stand united instead of divided.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am all for people believing what they want, that is a right here and should always be but everyone on the forum knows I wear a tin hat. :madcat:
I think it has been fixed for many years and people underestimate how smart and evil the dark government can be. By "dark" I mean the hidden parts of it. To me, the republicans and the democrats or two wings on the same bird.

I don't disparage that. There is definitely a lot of things going on behind the screen that we'll never know about.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm about to lay down for a nap... how much you wanna bet I am going to dream about this now? haha

• Haha

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me.

conspiracy.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The reason I do believe both work towards the same goal is because of the numbers. We have the rich, middle class, and the poor/poverty line. The working middle class of America is growing more and more slim. For the most part, the Republicans support the rich and the Democrats support the poor... So what about the middle class? They both work in the same way and it is destroying the middle class and that is the most important part of America. If you take away the middle, you are left with the richer getting richer and the poor getting poorer with no middle ground for the poor/people living in poverty to every succeed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
catspiracy.gif

I saw that picture when looking for the one above and had to do it... I had to make this a gif. :dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Trump would ruin the country trying to fix it and Hillary is just going to keep on the course.

I know most people don't share my views but America is damned to collapse either way. Trump means it will happen faster where as Hillary would prolong the inevitable blow. America is deep in doggy doo doo and the only way it will bounce back from the debts, the criminals in government positions, and all the illegal offshore deals is if it completely implodes and is rebuilt. I believe history repeats itself. When in Rome...

:cry:

100% true.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm confused, how did Jill Stein and Gary Johnson gain 5% and 8%, respectively, if they had 0 Electoral Votes?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm confused, how did Jill Stein and Gary Johnson gain 5% and 8%, respectively, if they had 0 Electoral Votes?

That is amusing. But the electoral vote section is showing the popular vote percentages not the electoral for some reason. The correct percentages should be Hillary 63% and Trump at 37%. I hadn't noticed that the first time I looked at it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I thought it was just a misunderstanding, on my part, but I'm sure that debunks the validity of these "results";however, if these turn out to be the results shown on the day of the election, I'd eat my words.