NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah @testify ... U are gonna win money . Miami is gonna win again . No doubt

Even if you dont know what the NBA is . Bet for those two . There's like a 75 % of chances that one of those teams are winning

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Rodrigo said:
Yeah @testify ... U are gonna win money . Miami is gonna win again . No doubt

Even if you dont know what the NBA is . Bet for those two . There's like a 75 % of chances that one of those teams are winning

It's like this then:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
how much do you stand to win off that $500 bet? I see them coming in at less than 1/1 odds most places. I'm guessing about 4 or $450?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Took the money I won last night on the Executioner and put it into a 3 team NBA parlay... hopefully I'll be a few hundred bones richer later tonight.

Chicago +5.5. Chicago has some injury troubles and will likely be without Hinrich, Rip & Taj G. I say oh well. LAL aren't winning this game by 6+. I can't see it. Chicago is very disciplined defensively and have a nice front line, very physical, and should control the game. I almost took them +200 on the mL, but figured playing it safe and taking the (way too many) points was the way to go.

Miami -7. Just my gut feeling here. They are rolling obv, and Indiana has embarrassed them twice. I get the feeling on a Sunday evening in Miami LBJ & Dwyane are ready to whoop some ass.

SAC -1.5. Slight home favorite are the Kings, playing a Milwaukee team who just won in Oracle Arena last night. I don't trust that Milwaukee team on the road from night to night, and think this is a perfect spot for Sac town. They are good at home, and think they have enough weapons to win this one.

I put down $100 to win roughly $600, so wish me LUCK!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Took the money I won last night on the Executioner and put it into a 3 team NBA parlay... hopefully I'll be a few hundred bones richer later tonight.

Chicago +5.5. Chicago has some injury troubles and will likely be without Hinrich, Rip & Taj G. I say oh well. LAL aren't winning this game by 6+. I can't see it. Chicago is very disciplined defensively and have a nice front line, very physical, and should control the game. I almost took them +200 on the mL, but figured playing it safe and taking the (way too many) points was the way to go.

Miami -7. Just my gut feeling here. They are rolling obv, and Indiana has embarrassed them twice. I get the feeling on a Sunday evening in Miami LBJ & Dwyane are ready to whoop some ass.

SAC -1.5. Slight home favorite are the Kings, playing a Milwaukee team who just won in Oracle Arena last night. I don't trust that Milwaukee team on the road from night to night, and think this is a perfect spot for Sac town. They are good at home, and think they have enough weapons to win this one.

I put down $100 to win roughly $600, so wish me LUCK!

Warriors v Knicks tonight 10:30 EST

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We fucking suck since just before the AS break. We can barely beat bad teams.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yo Danny has your asshole stopped throbbing yet? That was fucking destruction. Lowest FG% for ANY team in the league last night for NYK. Get D'd up hoes

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, I reverse jinxed the shit out of that game. Any time I am confident = we lose. When I say we have no chance = you saw what happened.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lol yeah, melo looked like dog shit. Bogut neutralzed chandler, and we have no one to stop Lee.

Rasheed Wallace and Kenyon Martin isn't going to cut it.